Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Basically feel the same way. It's like the Cowboys are a family member with an addiction. You love them, you want them to do better, but you know they have to hit rock bottom before they'll change.

I have a fear the Cowboys win today, but I'm wrong a lot. I hope I'm wrong today and we get rolled.

Reality is going to hit a lot of people today. And it will only get worse from here. And with any addiction, you need to admit you have a problem before you can overcome that addiction. Jerry will never admit that and we'll continue down this path until he's dead and buried. Probably much longer with his off-spring.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Guess what? I love the Cowboys more than I hate Jerry Jones. Plus, I get access to all college games (including the national championship) before the general public, so I can make the money back, plus more. It's a good investment. Plus, I love tailgating with all my friends.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Discussing the game. Tom says, "let's talk about the team with a realistic chance of getting to the playoffs. The 49ers......"

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I hate those posts. Why do I fucking give a shit what you're eating?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No Terrell McClain for us today. Selvie is going to play, R McClain starts at MLB

News on Craptree

mortreport Chris Mortensen
Word on 49ers WR Michael Crabtree (calf) is that it's looking favorable but team still wants to see how he responds to pre-game work

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
ESPN analysts basically laughing at Dallas' defense.

Christ Carter says, "it would be a miracle for that defense to stop anyone". The whole set just busts up laughing.
AND... In their fan picks poll today it's 88 percent 49ers.

Proving we here at the U aren't just "haters" or "meanies."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Basically feel the same way. It's like the Cowboys are a family member with an addiction. You love them, you want them to do better, but you know they have to hit rock bottom before they'll change.

I have a fear the Cowboys win today, but I'm wrong a lot. I hope I'm wrong today and we get rolled.
"The number one enemy of Great, is good." - Jimmy Johnson.

8-8, 8-8, 8-8 has convinced Dallas it is good. Complacent satisfaction is their enemy.

Reaction score
Geeze, Foles has given up two fumbles in first 7 minutes of the 1st quarter. Both converted into fairly long TD passes by the Jaguars.

Top Bottom