Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo needs to be sharp.
Latest interview I saw him do, he said he would be "better than ever."

Possibly this preseason is the best sandbagging job ever? SF gonna run into a buzzsaw?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The 9er QB, who's name I refuse to learn, he'll only be a starter there for the next few years as he gets worse and worse, he'll have his best statistical game of the year tomorrow.

70+% completions, over 400 yards(running and throwing) and 3+ TDs.

Reaction score
Harbaugh: Ray McDonald will play in 49ers opener
Sep
9/5/2014 3:42:37 PM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore
San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh announced Friday that defensive tackle Ray McDonald will play in Sunday's opener vs. the Dallas Cowboys, according to CSN Bayarea.

"Yes. As it stands now, yes," said Harbaugh when asked about McDonald's status. "He has the liberty to play in this game."

His status for the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys was undetermined following his arrest on felony domestic violence charges on Sunday.

General manager Trent Baalke and Harbaugh said earlier this week there would not be a spot in the 49ers' organization for a person who commits an act of domestic violence.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think hardball is outta there if the 9ers don't get the job done this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Harbaugh: Ray McDonald will play in 49ers opener
Sep
9/5/2014 3:42:37 PM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore
San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh announced Friday that defensive tackle Ray McDonald will play in Sunday's opener vs. the Dallas Cowboys, according to CSN Bayarea.

"Yes. As it stands now, yes," said Harbaugh when asked about McDonald's status. "He has the liberty to play in this game."

His status for the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys was undetermined following his arrest on felony domestic violence charges on Sunday.

General manager Trent Baalke and Harbaugh said earlier this week there would not be a spot in the 49ers' organization for a person who commits an act of domestic violence.

Harbaugh after commish made new rule "if you lay your hands on a woman or a child you are finished here"

Oops

Reaction score
Game day

Wish I could be excited but I'm not.

Also, not gonna be able to watch the game. Showing other games around my neck of the woods.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Game day

Wish I could be excited but I'm not.

Also, not gonna be able to watch the game. Showing other games around my neck of the woods.

Never had this little enthusiasm to start the season. I almost couldn't care less. It's like waiting for the wheels to fall off, the question is when and how high we'll be picking in the next draft.

Reaction score
Never had this little enthusiasm to start the season. I almost couldn't care less. It's like waiting for the wheels to fall off, the question is when and how high we'll be picking in the next draft.

Basically feel the same way. It's like the Cowboys are a family member with an addiction. You love them, you want them to do better, but you know they have to hit rock bottom before they'll change.

I have a fear the Cowboys win today, but I'm wrong a lot. I hope I'm wrong today and we get rolled.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm excited. I just got season tickets; if anything tailgating will be fun. Of course, I have to get good and drunk before I step into the factory of sadness. Go Cowboys?

Reaction score
I want dez to have a great game.

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to you guyses post game commentary.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Basically feel the same way. It's like the Cowboys are a family member with an addiction. You love them, you want them to do better, but you know they have to hit rock bottom before they'll change.

I have a fear the Cowboys win today, but I'm wrong a lot. I hope I'm wrong today and we get rolled.

ESPN analysts basically laughing at Dallas' defense.

Christ Carter says, "it would be a miracle for that defense to stop anyone". The whole set just busts up laughing.

Reaction score
ESPN analysts basically laughing at Dallas' defense.

Christ Carter says, "it would be a miracle for that defense to stop anyone". The whole set just busts up laughing.

I don't think we'll be that bad.

I mean, bottom half of the league, but not horrendous.

Remember how bad our early 2000s offenses were, that's about how bad our defense will be.

Not sure if that makes sense outside my head.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think the defense will be every bit as bad as last, possibly worse.

They just have no talent in the front 7.

The team has done nothing to suggest they'll be any better on defense than last year. Today's game will be a good test. Not really a dominant passing team, if they light Dallas up then just about every team will.

Reaction score
Ware, hopefully

I heart Ware.

Hoped he'd break the sack record like Emmitt broke the rushing record.

Reaction score
I'll be in Arlington, but I'm gonna be next door to the stajyum watching Mariners vs. Rangers. 2:00 start, front row seats next to Ms dugout, Ms leading by 1 1/2 games for the second wild card, going for the sweep. Not even recording the Cowboys game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
entertainment value guys...that's what matters here

it doesn't matter if we lose every game 45-41, fans will be entertained

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm excited. I just got season tickets; if anything tailgating will be fun. Of course, I have to get good and drunk before I step into the factory of sadness. Go Cowboys?

I thought we were going to boycott and now you get season tickets? In all seriousness, why get season tickets now with the team on such a decline? I'm not sure I'd pay to go to Arlington and watch this mess.

Top Bottom