jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
At one point on the sideline it honestly looked like he was about to cry.

I wonder if he knows its over for him.

When the news about Romo's progress was bring reported on a daily basis, I read an article that said he was spending up yo your hours a day in a hot tub and that there was more problems with his recovery than the team was wanting to report to the media. It sure looked like his back was causing a lot of problems yesterday. He may never fully recover.

Reaction score
This happened on the first game. The running game was great. I thought the pass blocking was pretty good too. He was holding onto the ball way too long. He looks slow in the pocket and his passes lacked any zip.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Lombardi won't last long in Detroit if they keep that kind of performance going all year.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I thought Mike & Mike calling the extra Monday game was horrible.
Boomer & Dilfer are equally bad.

Reaction score
I thought Mike & Mike calling the extra Monday game was horrible.
Boomer & Dilfer are equally bad.

Other than Berman, i thought the others were fine. I dont go into games wanting announcers to wow me. I just dont want them distracting me from the game, which other than Berman, they didnt.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Other than Berman, i thought the others were fine.

Dilfer just pisses me off for some reason.
I really ain't looking to be wowed either,and thinking about,a lot of the comments by the two seemed to be directed at new or inexperienced viewers.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we went away from throwing to Dunbar? Did he miss a couple of blocks in the passing game?

I wasn't able to watch the game until sometime late in the 2nd quarter, but following it earlier, he had a couple of ok gains. OK enough to make the 9er pass-rush think twice if they kept going to it.

Top Bottom