GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd even be ok drafting a RT In roun 1

Just please get us at least two new legit starters!!!

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we address QB in the 2013 draft as we should, who would you draft out of these guys?

And I'm thinking 2nd round to third round where we draft one.

Tyler Wilson, Tyler Bray, Ryan Nassib, Mike Glennon, Landry Jones or other, and name that QB.

Tajh Boyd is an intriguing prospect. He's 6-1 and 225 with a big arm and quick feet. In 10 games he's thrown for 2941 yards, 28 TDs and 9 INTs on 309 attempts. That's a 68% clip. The more impressive thing to me is that he's completing almost 70% of his passes while averaging 9.52 YPA, so he's not just dinking and dunking his way down the field. I wouldn't consider him in round one or two, but I'd seriously think about it in round three. I also like Zac Dysert, but his numbers, especially accuracy, are much less impressive against inferior competition.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Then again, our 4th will probably be some jagoff Junior College All-American, so yes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
what's sdogo and couchturd and their golden sources saying? this is all that matters

Reaction score
I just found out Jarvis Jones as spinal stenosis....

That's pretty serious, no?

How far does he fall in the draft?

Reaction score
He will fall to the first round

He's mentioned as the best defender in the draft. But that has to be an injury that will get analyzed and over analyzed during the February-April time frame.

I'm just wondering if he falls out of the top 5... and if he kept sliding, would he fall within reach of us?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's the reason why USC wouldn't clear him to play.

SEC doctors seemed okay with him. USC doctors vs Georgia doctors? Hmmmmm.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's the reason why USC wouldn't clear him to play.

SEC doctors seemed okay with him. USC doctors vs Georgia doctors? Hmmmmm.....

and all he did was rip the SEC to shreds and never have a problem with the condition at all

maybe your docs are related to the Cowboy team docs or something

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's mentioned as the best defender in the draft. But that has to be an injury that will get analyzed and over analyzed during the February-April time frame.

I'm just wondering if he falls out of the top 5... and if he kept sliding, would he fall within reach of us?

no way he'll fall out of top-5

probably wont fall out of top 2

Top Bottom