GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Patterson is outplaying Hunter

bray oozes talent..but he's soooo raw...poor mechanics..footwork, throwing motion..all needs a lot of work

Rocket laser arm though

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Logan Thomas is hyped... why?

To be fair, he has zero help at Va Tech this year.

Size. Arm strength. Athleticism. He's a slower Cam Newton. Some people compare him to Roethlesberger.

Reaction score
Blaine Gabbart tore his labrum.

As if the Jaguars needed another excuse to draft a QB in round 1.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
give me Robert Lester, Sr., Alabama in the 3 rd

and Jesse Williams in the first

or some olb

in fact I could live with Drafting three Alabama player first three rounds

Jesse Williams DL
Warmack OG
Lester S

Reaction score
Draftcountdown :

**Despite bringing in Nate Livings, Mackenzy Bernadeau and Derrick Dockery as free agents last offseason the Cowboys are still a mediocre rushing team and rank near the bottom of the league in sacks allowed. Tyron Smith and Doug Free are entrenched on the edges but Dallas could use a stud on the interior. It’s somewhat rare for a true guard to be considered a sure-fire first rounder but that is exactly the way scouts feel about Alabama’s Chance Warmack. A wide-bodied, powerful blocker penis with surprisingly athleticism, Warmack can anchor at the point of attack in pass protection but is at his best clearing holes in the run game. Dallas has had major issues at the safety position for many, many years and it continues to be a problem area so that would be a strong possibility as well. Beyond that the Cowboys don’t have many obvious, glaring needs in their starting lineup but keep an eye on outside linebacker since Anthony Spencer is playing on a one-year contract and may not be in their long-term plans. Don’t rule out a wide receiver either because Miles Austin can’t stay healthy and enigmatic problem child Dez Bryant is down to his last strike in "Big D".

-----------

Sounds good. I'd be interested in Bjork Werner and damontre Moore though if they looked legit

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol at us not having obvious, glaring needs at starter.

We have no consistent threat at WR, an aging Witten, no safety to speak of, our Dline is average, need a C, etc.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Ridiculously early, but I'm bored. Assume the team is drafting around 15. Based upon NFLDS ratings:

1. Damontre Moore, OLB, Texas A&M
2. Dallas Thomas, OT/OG, Tennessee - Mid, what do you think of this guy?
3. Khalid Holmes, C, USC
4. Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
5. Micah Hyde, CB/S, Iowa
6. Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ridiculously early, but I'm bored. Assume the team is drafting around 15. Based upon NFLDS ratings:

1. Damontre Moore, OLB, Texas A&M
2. Dallas Thomas, OT/OG, Tennessee - Mid, what do you think of this guy?
3. Khalid Holmes, C, USC
4. Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
5. Micah Hyde, CB/S, Iowa
6. Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State

Could live with that. Your 4th rounder (Datone Jones) is now a 3-4 OLB for UCLA.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really? Interesting. Thought he mainly played along the front. UCLA is a 3-4 team right?

Mora switched them to a 3-4 this year. Datone was going to play DE but Mora thought that with his athleticism, Jones needs to be an edge rusher.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Mora switched them to a 3-4 this year. Datone was going to play DE but Mora thought that with his athleticism, Jones needs to be an edge rusher.
He has the size to be a 3-4 end though. I want another athletic rusher on the line somewhere

Reaction score
@nfldraftupdate
#UGA Jr. OLB Jarvis Jones vs. #Florida: 13 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@nfldraftupdate
#UGA Jr. OLB Jarvis Jones vs. #Florida: 13 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery.

I think he had 4 sacks against UF last yr too.

He almost single handedly won the game yesterday.

Top Bottom