dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody has talked much about it much, but Barry Church's recovery from this Achilles thing is almost unbelievable.

I remember reading something about him running full speed several months ago and thinking this sure seemed like an ultra quick recovery.

Anyone know if there are varying levels of the ruptured/blown Achilles? This has almost always been a devastating injury to recover from for just about any player, and its not even close to a year out and the reports on Church make it almost seem like he was never hurt.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Nobody has talked much about it much, but Barry Church's recovery from this Achilles thing is almost unbelievable.

I remember reading something about him running full speed several months ago and thinking this sure seemed like an ultra quick recovery.

Anyone know if there are varying levels of the ruptured/blown Achilles? This has almost always been a devastating injury to recover from for just about any player, and its not even close to a year out and the reports on Church make it almost seem like he was never hurt.

McSurdy will be the bigger story by the end of the year.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and go on record that Coale and Johnson are wasted picks, which sucks because they're representing for the Aryans.
Throw Wilbur and McSurdy in there too.

Reaction score
‏@Birddog26 19m Travis Fredrick is one of the nicest, intelligent and well spoken people you will meet. Give him a helmet, he turns into monster instantly

Reaction score
With some serious athleticism at LB, and McSurdy not counted among the viable, how is it possible that Caleb even makes the practice squad? Holloman just ended McRKG's career.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Wilbur wont be a wasted pick

He already is. He doesn't have a real position that is a fit for his size and talent. I thought he was a wasted pick on draft day that wouldn't fit and I have been right so far. Stephen Jones said he was going to be a LB a couple of months ago, but now he is an undersized DE. I didn't like any of the picks in last years draft to be honest. Mo will be a good CB, but it was dumb to trade up with so many holes on the team. The rest of the picks are role players at best.

Reaction score
Coaching staff has been impressed with Wilbur this off season.

Its early and that might not mean anything.. but I'm hoping it does and he pans out.

Damn the curse of the 4th round.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Coaching staff has been impressed with Wilbur this off season.

Its early and that might not mean anything.. but I'm hoping it does and he pans out.

Damn the curse of the 4th round.
The fourth has damn sure been a wasted round for Dallas. If Wilbur turns out to as a Victor Butler type of player, it would be great. I don't see it, but I wish he would pan out. The other fourth round pick has good bust potential even though he has unreal support from the team and fans. I have never seen such high hopes for a guy that
hasn't seen the field. The zoners act like Johnson is the next cliff Harris. Only the
very serious draftniks had any ideal who the guy was, but they love him just because the Cowboys drafted him. If either one pans out, it would surprise me.

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could be propping up Matt Johnson at this point. To do so requires a lack of credibility.

No one heard of the guy before the draft. He's coming from a small school. And he gets injured anytime someone gives him a dirty look.

So if you singing his praises... wtf are you basing it off of?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could be propping up Matt Johnson at this point. To do so requires a lack of credibility.

No one heard of the guy before the draft. He's coming from a small school. And he gets injured anytime someone gives him a dirty look.

So if you singing his praises... wtf are you basing it off of?

From the Zoners point of view, they think he is great because Jerry said so. That is so sad.

Top Bottom