Reaction score
@Birddog26 13 May Edawn Coughman adds a versatile lineman that can develop as G/OT with enough athleticism to fill a role as blocking TE/3rd OT gameday

@Birddog26 13 May Coughman is solid in pass and run blocking. Small school and ankle injury senior year kept him off radar. Numbers kept him off roster 2012.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
@Birddog26 13 May Edawn Coughman adds a versatile lineman that can develop as G/OT with enough athleticism to fill a role as blocking TE/3rd OT gameday

@Birddog26 13 May Coughman is solid in pass and run blocking. Small school and ankle injury senior year kept him off radar. Numbers kept him off roster 2012.

Man, how do we keep finding these gems? Gosh, we are amazing!

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently, Jerry thinks football success is measured by how many who-the-fuck-is-that players we sign in UDFA. That and who drafts the most players two rounds too early in April.

#Championship

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if he's had to go by Edawn his whole life because of a typo on his birth certificate.

Somewhere there might be a baby momma who wanted to name her little bucket of joy Edawg.

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if he's had to go by Edawn his whole life because of a typo on his birth certificate.

Somewhere there might be a baby momma who wanted to name her little bucket of joy Edawg.

I don't know why that is striking me as hilarious. That's the funniest thing you've posted since I've been here.

Reaction score
@Birddog26
Just finished workouts with clients. Workout at VR morning, golf afternoon, Back to VR for more work, then a workout here. cont...
16 to 18 hours a day. A Cowboys half day. Vets are all in. Rooks need to buck up and catch up.

I don't know who this guy is. Bio says this:

4th Generation player, scout and coach dating back to the 4 Horsemen and 7 Mules of Notre Dame and Naval Academy Birddog scouting network.

Tweeting good info...

Thought this was interesting:

@Birddog2614 May
Working in the NFL I have seen 2 types. Those that fix problems and those that fix blame. Success was with those that tried to fix problems

Someone tweeted him asking for an example and he said this:

@Birddog26
Recent players. Alex Albright-fix problems. Mike Jenkins-fix blame.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
OTA thread

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 7m
DeMarco Murray walks off field after going through some rehab work with his cleats off. Unaware of injury

Reaction score
‏@calexmendez 37m OTA time. Everybody here who is supposed to be here, including the qb. No Vickers (hurt) or Brent. Liss, Murray, Lawrence, Hargrove on side.

‏@toddarcher 31m Interesting to note Robert Callaway was with first team DT not Jay Ratliff on pursuit drill. Will Allen was at S over Matt Johnson

‏@calexmendez 36m Jakar Hamilton and Justin Durant also running on side.

@toddarcher Danny Coale, coming off ACL surgery, practicing. Was held out of rookie minicamp.

‏@toddarcher 2m Travis Frederick the starting center. Doug Free at RT. David Arkin at RG w Mackenzy Bernadeau out

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC 11m
Terrance Williams seems to be doing a better job securing the ball and using his hands. Garrett watching on with the Passing drills

Reaction score
‏‏@toddarcher 31m Interesting to note Robert Callaway was with first team DT not Jay Ratliff on pursuit drill. Will Allen was at S over Matt Johnson

How long until Broaddus or Spags writes a glowing article on Callaway, and what a hidden gem he might be!

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC 13m
Not sure yet on Murray injury status or condition. He's off the field now.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 15m
RT @BryanBroaddus: “@Jhonnyyuma: @BryanBroaddus Who,s takin first team center snaps....?” Costa.

:no

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 27s
Costa is the second center. Cook is third.

-------- ---------- --------------

Okay I feel better now.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 2m
Looks to be some rotating on OL w Free, Parnell at T, Arkin, Leary at G.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 4m
Danny Coale is on the side during team. He's not in the snap rotation, apparentlly.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 7m
DeMarcus Ware, Jay Ratliff not taking part in team drills. Tyrone Crawford and Robert Callaway the replacements

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 16s
RT @RainerSabinDMN David Arkin is at right guard because Bernadeau still recovering from shoulder surgery he had earlier this off-season.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 1m
RT @RainerSabinDMN Alex Albright is working at the SAM linebacker spot.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 2m
Matt Johnson is getting snaps with the 1s in team now.

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 17m
JJ Wilcox with the D Play of Day... Interception shows athleticism #cowboys

Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC 1m
Johnson out there now with the 1s at safety. One constant seems to be Church. Frederick also chugging across the field on that screen pass

Brad Sham ‏@Boys_Vox 4m
Matt Johnson pick.

Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 2m
Watching stream.. just saw Frederick downfield blocking Lee on a successful screen, then the Cowboys in the pistol formation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom