dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hate seeing Ware adding muscle. I've never seen these "body transformation" blurbs and then several months later been all "thank god julius jones added muscle in the offseason"

Play at your weight. Bulking/cutting to fill a role never works. Tbh i don't care if Ware can play the run at all.

Clay Matthews says hello.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jerome Henderson is saying that JJ Wilcox is light years away from not just starting, but being a regular contributor on defense.

Reaction score
Day 2 Cowboys rookie camp notes

May, 11, 2013
May 11

5:09

PM CT

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com
Recommend0
Tweet4
Comments2
Email
Print

IRVING, Texas – Saturday was the final day of the Cowboys’ rookie mini-camp that was open to the media, so we have a handful of observations from the two sessions:

** The Cowboys believe S J.J. Wilcox will be a quick learner after playing the position for one season. He showed he was a quick learner Saturday. He was late to react to a crossing route to WR Antoine Hicks but later in team drills he was able to quickly read a seam route to TE Paul Freedman for the first pick of camp. He had a chance at another interception thwarted by LB Brandon Magee on a throw to TE Taylor Cook.

** Hicks was added to the roster on Friday night and made a good first impression in his tryout. He caught three passes in one on one drills, including a diving grab across the middle. The Cowboys might want to take an extra look at him.

** TE B.J. Stewart had a rough afternoon practice and at one point was pulled from the field after lining up incorrectly. At that point Jason Garrett yelled, “Give me anybody but 48,” referencing Stewart’s uniform number.

** WR Jared Green had a chance to end the one-on-one work with a nice catch after a double move left CB B.W. Webb behind, but the receiver dropped a sure catch near the sideline. Earlier Green had his legs taken out from him as he went up for a deep ball and landed on his back.

** WR Terrance Williams had trouble catching some passes in the afternoon, which led to him staying after to catch passes off a Jugs machine. Williams best play came in the morning when he was able to take in a Nick Stephens throw after Green cleared out the secondary with a deep route.

Reaction score
@nickeatman2h
Terrance williams wont be winning camp MVP this weekend. .. It's early but he's struggling catching passes

Reaction score
I know. Remember how excited he was about signing Leary as an UDFA, then we cut Leary and not another team gave him a sniff. Imagine if Jerry gets much worse. :no

buckup

Reaction score
I know. Remember how excited he was about signing Leary as an UDFA, then we cut Leary and not another team gave him a sniff. Imagine if Jerry gets much worse. :no

Oh dear sweet baby jesu...

I like to picture sweet baby jesu as a kind of angry badger.

Reaction score
‏@nickeatman9m
Cowboys sign 3 tryout guys to roster - WR Anthony Amos, OT Edawn Coughman & G D.J. Hall. Team waived OT Aderious Simmons, WR Greg Herd

Ahem. Who says Jerry doesn't take our OL serious again?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Team waived OT Aderious Simmons
A few weeks ago, homers everywhere were saying he was the reason we didn't need to draft any Tackles. He was supposed to be the next Jermey Parnell. I'm losing faith in Jerry's brilliance.

Top Bottom