Reaction score
I still think it'll be near impossible to stop Eli Or a good rg3 in a last drive or 2 situation w/o a ferocious unpredictable deep pass rushing unit.

Oh, my top 2 wr's are covered here's my FB on spencer for 15 yards

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I still think it'll be near impossible to stop Eli or rgianba good rg3 in a last drive or 2 situation w/o a ferocious unpredictable deep pass rushing unit.

Oh, my top 2 wr's are covered here's my FB on spencer for 15 yards

but Spencer is one of the top LOLB's in the league.

Right dbair?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
training Camp a week from tomorrow and my Cowboys/Ravens tickets showed up today.... football season is almost here.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
training Camp a week from tomorrow and my Cowboys/Ravens tickets showed up today.... football season is almost here.

Where'd you get tickets?

What are you doing all the way out here in MD?

You and bob going together?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where'd you get tickets?

What are you doing all the way out here in MD?

You and bob going together?

My grandfather supposedly has a hook up. He got us great seats for Cowboys/Cardinals the last few years. He's already grabbed me kickass seats for USC/Stanford and USC/Arizona.

My son lives in Baltimore..haven't seen him since I moved to Arizona in 2010. Family is going to hang out with him plus catch the Cowboys game.

I know Midswat, no one cares.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
but Spencer is one of the top LOLB's in the league.

Right dbair?

he does some things ok, he just isnt as good a pass rusher as we all had hoped when we took him

if he could put together an entire season like the 2nd half of 2009 though, we'd be pretty happy

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
If I take the time to post 66 word posts about my amazing life then you will damn well care.

You're doing it wrong.

You mentioned your grandpa and son, but no mention of your mother and your undying love and devotion to her. And if you could have worked in a funny anecdote involving a house plant, it would have pushed your story over the top.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're doing it wrong.

You mentioned your grandpa and son, but no mention of your mother and your undying love and devotion to her. And if you could have worked in a funny anecdote involving a house plant, it would have pushed your story over the top.

I really don't appreciate your sarcasm. Especially after I sent that message in a bottle to you in Afghanistan telling you all about our draft picks. This is a slap in the face.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I really don't appreciate your sarcasm. Especially after I sent that message in a bottle to you in Afghanistan telling you all about our draft picks. This is a slap in the face.

Yeah, just got that. Thanks.

And I'm pissed that we passed up Stephen Jackson. I mean, WTF??!?? This Julius Jones dude better be good.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is s Matt Johnson hurt now also?

According to archer and broaddus he is not practicing this morning.

This entire rookie class has been hurt.

How are these guys going to contribute to the team early in the year?

They have all missed the ota's and now some are still on the sideline.

Top Bottom