Reaction score
Outside of Dirk proving that he's the coolest athlete on Earth, I'm torn between Leinart readily selling out his buddy and JT crying on his porch as the top moments.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wednesday, Aug. 1 — 2:30 p.m. practice

I will be there. Woo hoo!

I may go again Saturday Aug 4 if it's improved from the last time I was there. Sitting on crappy junior high school bleachers, watching players three football fields away through a chain link fence is not the best training camp experience in the world. The kids are grown so I no longer have to watch grown-up's trample over my children to get Drew Henson's autograph. I'll check everything out, watch them practice, and decide if I want to come back on Saturday. I'll let people know what I thought late Wednesday night or early Thursday.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The worst thing that could happen would be Vinny Del Garrett actually stumbling into a title here and extending his stay another 10 years. He was gift wrapped the top players on this team and all he has done is call inadvertent timeouts and bad plays season after season. Mix in his brilliantly retarded personnel decisions and family infestation, and you've got a the ultimate Jerry Jones hand-picked coach.

It's like Jerry himself is on the sideline in glowing bright orange form.

:jerry

god your boring.

I would like to think that just like alot of the players and more help around him this year Jason Garrett is going to have a much better year.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sitting on crappy junior high school bleachers, watching players three football fields away through a chain link fence is not the best training camp experience in the world

Is that how it goes?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
*you're

*a lot

Good job, good effort.

Pointing out grammatical errors is usually an admission you got nuthin.

You're better than that.

University of Virginia still sucks. Is Phillip Sims going to be your starting QB?

Reaction score
Kinda hard to throw out "disses" on an English-speaking message board when you can't type or speak the language. Better to stick with editing videos and STFU.

It's the same apologist excuse anyway. Just get Ginger 22 pro bowlers, and he'll be a glowing orange runaway steam engine.

Sims just got his eligibility waiver so he def. starts. As a realist, I think he goes 12-0 this season. As a homer, I think he'll also get the Heisman.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kinda hard to throw out "disses" on an English-speaking message board when you can't type or speak the language. Better to stick with editing videos and STFU.

It's the same apologist excuse anyway. Just get Ginger 22 pro bowlers, and he'll be a glowing orange runaway steam engine.

Sims just got his eligibility waiver so he def. starts. As a realist, I think he goes 12-0 this season. As a homer, I think he'll also get the Heisman.

theebs is definitely not the homer and apologist I once thought he was over the "hiafa" boards. He's a lot like me (I feel) he just tends to lean homer where as I tend to lean Jerry Jones fucking sucks.

Sims is a special talent. I believe he's from the Newport News area (where I was stationed) that produced Al Toon , Allen Iverson , Mike Vick, Ronald Curry, and so many others.

By the way, your 1st game of the season just got significantly easier.

Reaction score
Most of those 757 assholes go to VA Tech, so it's nice to get this kid. They already got his younger brother (stud WR) committed for 2013 too.

Sims barely lost out on the starting job against McCarron at Alabama, so I know he's gonna be a beast. Maybe even a black Romo.

Can't sleep on PSU. I hear they're starting Shane Falco at QB.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
yep....

I should edit videos and stfu

from the dude who posts the same thing every single time he posts.

btw if you havent noticed I am not real worried about spelling errors..........

now if I still had book reports like you I would be, but thankfully I dont have to.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you spelled hear wrong...

watch out.

that shit is important........

correct spelling on a football message board is almost as important as being the cowboys home run champion......
garrett-champion.jpg

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On a scale from Bob Sacamano to theebs I'd put him somewhere in the middle.

People who I care if wake up tomorrow (in order of increasing cares from left to right):

Bob________UVA______________________________________________________________theebs.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Before some of you wish me dead, please remember that I provide pix, vids, humor, and young erotica.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm done predicting this that or the other.

I'm focusing on two keys to this season.

1) run game - has to be SIGNIFICANTLY better

2) coaching - Garrett has to be way better

The two things you mention are nowhere near as bad as the defense was. If the defense is improved, we will be a vastly better team.

Top Bottom