Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Damn !!!!!!!!!

Redskins SS LaRon Landry is not expected to be active for Sunday's game against the Cowboys.

Landry has been dealing with soreness from an Achilles injury that sidelined him for the final seven weeks of last season. Reed Doughty will start and see increased playing time at strong safety and OT Jammal Brown "should be good to go," barring a late setback.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
just watched judd garrett break down laron landry as the key to there defense on the jason garrett show..

showed off his range, intelligence and toughness.

So much for that I guess. Maybe we can make a bunch of vertical plays on them today.

C

Cr122

Cowboys 23

Redskins 13

The Redskins will hang tough. We score a late touchdown to pull away.

Reaction score
23 - 17 Dallas....Washington will make it tough as always. I'm still not convinced. I have to see it a few weeks in a row. We better not lose to this putrid team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hoping for a solid win. If we can get up on them early, they'll likely lay down and die.

Defense needs to stop the run today and get after Grossman. If they do he'll turn it over.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hoping for a solid win. If we can get up on them early, they'll likely lay down and die.

Defense needs to stop the run today and get after Grossman. If they do he'll turn it over.

I feel the same. A double digit lead early may cause the team and the stadium to just check out.

Just like in 09 and 03.

hopefully this happens. They are out another guard again today, on paper it seems we would push them all over the field.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good lord the fox pre game justbsaid Dallas thinks they have their qb in romo.

Seriously?

How ignorant do y have to be...these guys make millions to say anything.

Reaction score
Rob Ryan plans to attack the offensive line. Striaght from Rob Ryan himself, talking to Siragusa.

Go Ware. Get 2 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom