Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well its official, the NFL is now a league of mediocre.

Worst team in NFL history to win a championship, 2011 NY Giants

9-7 record. Gave up more points than they scored. Barely made the playoffs to begin with.

Super Bowl Champion.

Props to them for getting it done, but they are by far the worst team to ever win a Super Bowl.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
From one completion away from elimination, to superbowl champs.

[video=youtube;a-99fGDbtAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a-99fGDbtAc[/video]

Reaction score
Sports talkers are retarded.

Been listening for the past two days how Brady's legacy might be tarnished? Is Eli better than Peyton? Are the Patriots done? Are the Giants a dynasty?

I mean, come on.

If Wes Welker makes that fucking catch. Or if Hernandez makes the catch the very next play... everyone would be talking about
how OMGGREATESTEVER!!! Brady is.

But because two normally reliable receivers unexpectedly drop two catchable balls, we're now questioning everything about the Patriots?

I guess that's the nature of the 24 hours news cycle, and having analysts falling out of every networks asshole. But it's ridiculous IMO.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Patriots have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds. There's also some talk they may go hard after Mario Williams.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Patriots have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds. There's also some talk they may go hard after Mario Williams.

Interesting about Williams but they have been burned lately with big ticket FA's.

But I think Williams is a good fit for them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They always have alot of picks. They've used alot of them on players that the media idiots slobber all over because the Pats picked them. Yet after years of investing premiums picks in their defense, it still stinks.

Reaction score
They always have alot of picks. They've used alot of them on players that the media idiots slobber all over because the Pats picked them. Yet after years of investing premiums picks in their defense, it still stinks.

This is true. But still, having 4 picks in the first two rounds can only help them. And since the only team I really hate in the AFC is the Steelers, the stronger the Pats get the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom