Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Weather for Sunday at Washington- Partly/Mostly coudy, high about 64. Only a slight chance of rain.

Other than possibly NYG the last game of the season and perhaps having to go to GB if we make a run in the playoffs, looks like we're going to a season of games where weather had no impact.

Splantastic

Spectator
Reaction score
Im nervous about this redskins game. I think we might actually blow it. If we don't, I might actually start believing in this team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Im nervous about this redskins game. I think we might actually blow it. If we don't, I might actually start believing in this team.

They've got alot of injuries everywhere, we might not blow them out but I have a hard time believing we'll lose the game.

I'm a little more worried about Miami on Thursday though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They've got alot of injuries everywhere, we might not blow them out but I have a hard time believing we'll lose the game.

I'm a little more worried about Miami on Thursday though.

I was more worried about the first game. Not so much this game. Although it would have been nice to have Fiametta playing. Even nicer if we could face the Redskins with both Austin and Bryant---something we haven't done all year.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vick and Maclin ruled out for Sunday Nights game.

Vince Young to start.

Sonunvabitch.

That could be a good thing, granted thats if you want the giants to lose.

Young should be a wildcard and may surprise the giants, I even wonder if it makes them run more and young run which could create all kinds of problems.

Giants should win but I hope the eagles find a way. Either way if we win one of them. Losing is good for us.

Oh and Vicks personna has always been tough gangster from the mean streets of the hood, yet he can play with the same injury as Tony Romo, white guy from the suburbs of wisconsin...

What a loser phony Vick is.

Reaction score
Oh and Vicks personna has always been tough gangster from the mean streets of the hood, yet he can play with the same injury as Tony Romo, white guy from the suburbs of wisconsin...

So you like the idea that the white rich kid is tougher than the black thug on the street?

Anyways, i don’t think you can say it’s the same injury. 2 broken ribs vs a cracked rib. Vick is pretty tough. He has taken a number of hard hits over the past two years.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So you like the idea that the white rich kid is tougher than the black thug on the street?

Anyways, i don’t think you can say it’s the same injury. 2 broken ribs vs a cracked rib. Vick is pretty tough. He has taken a number of hard hits over the past two years.

A crack is a break, albeit a small one, but it was enough of a crack/break to where Romo's lung was punctured, which in itself makes it all the more serious. But to be fair to Vick, the Eagles do not have anything to play for. If the Cowboys were in the same situation as the Eagles right now, with playoff hopes all but gone, do you think Romo would be playing? I doubt it.

Reaction score
Young starting won't prevent me for rooting for the Eagles. But I think it obviously diminishes their chances.

He's looked putrid every time he's gone in. Maclin being out especially hurts. He's their best receiver, far and away.

It'll be up to McCoy, IMO.

Reaction score
VY winning starts the "did the eagles make a $100M mistake?"

The answer most people already knew is obviously yes. You don't hitch your wagon to Vick. Too dumb, too soft, too lazy.

Reaction score
A crack is a break, albeit a small one, but it was enough of a crack/break to where Romo's lung was punctured, which in itself makes it all the more serious. But to be fair to Vick, the Eagles do not have anything to play for. If the Cowboys were in the same situation as the Eagles right now, with playoff hopes all but gone, do you think Romo would be playing? I doubt it.

His comment was that the injuries are the same, which they clearly are not. Vick takes a ton of hard hits and has played with a number of injuries in his career. You can say a lot of bad things about him but trying to imply the guy isn’t tough would be inaccurate.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Lol. Never knew romo was rich, that's news to me.

And yes I love that phony Vick who has always acted like a street thug along with his brother is not as tough as a kid from the suburbs. I guess his I am a gangster from the hood act he used so conveniently as a ploy for sympathy when going to and getting out of prison is all bullshit. Claming white America couldn't understand his poor poor life to try and act like his crimes are not as bad as he claimed his comical to me.........

Like username said, he has always been dumb and lazy, now he proves himself a phony to boot.

I only wonder what deion sanders would say if romo didn't play and now Vick with the injury did....gee i only wonder...

Comical.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
His comment was that the injuries are the same, which they clearly are not. Vick takes a ton of hard hits and has played with a number of injuries in his career. You can say a lot of bad things about him but trying to imply the guy isn’t tough would be inaccurate.

You keep posting, but all I ever read from it is that white people < black people.

Racist!!

Reaction score

Antonio Ramirez Romo isn't white nor was he rich...
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sacultura/conexion/article/Battle-of-the-Latino-QBs-2159191.php
He's from a tiny town in Wisconsin(Burlington) his dad was in the Navy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom