Reaction score
Peter King reports the Falcons are trying to get into the top 10.

Would you give up #9 to drop all the way down to where the Falcons are?

sbk92

Reaction score
The Falcons would have to part with next years 1st in the package to make me willing to drop that far.

Reaction score
From sdogo:

Very trusted source says even day before draft Broncos not sure if Dareus or Patrick Peterson is the pick. DL depth in this draft making them lean towards Peterson.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
My trusted source says Panthers are leaning towards Cam Newton.. but could also go Dareus, Peterson, or Green.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My sources aren't saying shit right now.

Don't worry, they are trusted.

sbk92

Reaction score
I sure hope there's a Terence Newman there at 9 tomorrow night.

Or a Greg Ellis.

Can I be greedy and say Roy Williams?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

WTF?

Roy Williams, Terence Newman and Greg Ellis?

Trade the F'ing pick. I'd be satisfied with two of them in the late 20s.

If you go into every draft looking for a Roy Williams, shoot yourself in the God Damned face.

sbk92

Reaction score
A solid cornerback. A solid defensive end. A marginal safety.

That's the pool our GM is hoping for with the 9th overall pick.

Seriously. Please shoot him in the face.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Peter King reports the Falcons are trying to get into the top 10.

Would you give up #9 to drop all the way down to where the Falcons are?

They'd have to sacrifice a ton to do that.

That said, not all that interested in seeing us move down that far rom 9.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I sure hope there's a Terence Newman there at 9 tomorrow night.

Or a Greg Ellis.

Can I be greedy and say Roy Williams?

Yeah, God forbid we draft some good players. Lets draft some real talent like Bobby Carpenter, Jacob Rogers and Al Johnson. Those types of players make all the difference.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, God forbid we draft some good players. Lets draft some real talent like Bobby Carpenter, Jacob Rogers and Al Johnson. Those types of players make all the difference.

I know you aren't comparing the amount of total bad draft picks between Parcells and your hero Jerry. Jerry has more bad draft picks than any other GM in football. Anyone else that bad gets fired after a few years.

sbk92

Reaction score

Everybody has misses, moron. Including your hero Tom Landry. The guy who destroyed the Cowboys to the tune of worst in football.

All three of those players weren't worth the pick.

sbk92

Reaction score
I know you aren't comparing the amount of total bad draft picks between Parcells and your hero Jerry. Jerry has more bad draft picks than any other GM in football. Anyone else that bad gets fired after a few years.

His fandom won't allow for rational thought.

sbk92

Reaction score
You can find a Terence Newman in the 2nd round of every draft. At least a few of them, actually.

5th overall? Horrible selection. For my money, one of the worst picks in the history of this franchise.

No, he wasn't a bust, but when you consider the value of that pick and what we ended up with, it was horrific.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
You can find a Terence Newman in the 2nd round of every draft. At least a few of them, actually.

5th overall? Horrible selection. For my money, one of the worst picks in the history of this franchise.

No, he wasn't a bust, but when you consider the value of that pick and what we ended up with, it was horrific.

Got a Toyota for the price of a Ferrari.

Top Bottom