sbk92

Reaction score
The lockout has been lifted per the judge's ruling today. The NFL is appealing the verdict.

sbk92

Reaction score
This Parcells draft stuff on ESPN is outstanding.

I hope they do this every year with other ex-coaches and GMs.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wow, never heard of this Ross Homan fella, but his writeup on CBSSportsline is fantastic. Can run, cover, tackle and put up 32 reps on the bench.

sbk92

Reaction score
They just asked Bill if Mel's draft report is in NFL War Rooms.

He smiled coyly and said "maybe in some draft rooms."

I wonder if we're one of the some.

sbk92

Reaction score
Bloom_Ben_10.jpg

Reaction score
I know we won't draft him, but I saw a segment on Titus Young on NFLTA. Appearantly he's gone back to his high school and already hooked them up with equipment and new shoes.

He communicates intelligently, and is one of those guys who recognizes how fortunate he is, where he came from, and wants to help those less fortunate.

I can't help but root for that kid.

Unless he gets drafted by a Eagles, Redskins, or Giants. Then he can go **** himself.

C

Cr122

I know we won't draft him, but I saw a segment on Titus Young on NFLTA. Appearantly he's gone back to his high school and already hooked them up with equipment and new shoes.

He communicates intelligently, and is one of those guys who recognizes how fortunate he is, where he came from, and wants to help those less fortunate.

I can't help but root for that kid.

Unless he gets drafted by a Eagles, Redskins, or Giants. Then he can go **** himself.

I saw that as well, nice segment.

He seems like he was brought up right, very intelligent young man, I'd draft him.

Reaction score
Picture of a black person.... sbk has the ban hammer ready

Video of a black person making fun of Taylor Hicks.....hes coming to your house

sbk92

Reaction score
It means he's a sissy fag still scorned by my smackdown of his comments about the new draft format.

Killer dig, man!!

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Russ Lande uses a similar letter system that BP's describing right now, ie 'F' means lacks prototypical size

Top Bottom