Mr.Po

Reaction score
Agreed.

And bring Marcus Dixon up to the active roster.

We need more sex offenders in the trenches.

I think our offender moved on to another team...............Dolphins or Jets? So were due another.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think I'll just see you guys when the lockout is lifted. What else is there to do?

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Austin was taken in the first, after the Joey Galloway trade.

I find your lack of basic Cowboys knowledge to be disturbing.

Also, cool wolf, Alan.

Sorry, took a stab at it. My next guess was that he was a compensatory pick in the 4th round of 2005 draft given to us after we lost Quincy Carter to dope.

Reaction score
I think I'll just see you guys when the lockout is lifted. What else is there to do?

If we locked out our members from the forum, do you think they'd boo us on other forums, and chant "We Want UNIVERSE!"

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If I were going to slay an internet troll, what weapon would I use?

I always associated a sword with the word "slay".

Mr.Po

Reaction score
2012 Draft................. If your a team say in the range from 9-20th. What do you throw in the lap of the team that holds the overall pick for a chance to draft Luck. Would it take a Ditka and then some to get him? What would he be worth and how much would you sacrifice?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
2012 Draft................. If your a team say in the range from 9-20th. What do you throw in the lap of the team that holds the overall pick for a chance to draft Luck. Would it take a Ditka and then some to get him? What would he be worth and how much would you sacrifice?

I'd say:

2012: 1st, 2nd, 4th
2013: 1st, 3rd, 5th

At least.

Reaction score
Lets start our first 2012 Site Mock.

You know what do. When a team is on the clock, you can pick for them.

Who's with me?

Reaction score
Luck might go all Locker, and not be that highly rated next year.

Stanford will go through a lot of transition. Lost talented players, new coach, yadda yadda yadda.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Luck might go all Locker, and not be that highly rated next year.

Stanford will go through a lot of transition. Lost talented players, new coach, yadda yadda yadda.

Well, we know he's not going #1. No way does Carolina take QBs back to back years.

(get it? Cam Newton will lead them to a #1 pick again)

Top Bottom