Reaction score
Only the Cowboys can make a QB sneak with inches to go look like a life and death struggle. Every other time I see this play run it is an easy, can't miss, can't stop it no matter what routine play as long as the Cowboys are not involved.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We barely get the first down on the QB keeper, they cut to the sidelines and Garrett is NOT clapping

I don’t think he understands how clapping works

Reaction score
Really need to find a new QB. Preferably someone that has never been "trained" by anyone on this staff so that there is a delay before the cultural rot gets to them. Might be able to get a few big plays before that inevitably happens.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Really need to find a new QB. Preferably someone that has never been "trained" by anyone on this staff so that there is a delay before the cultural rot gets to them. Might be able to get a few big plays before that inevitably happens.

The "coaching" we have has destroyed this kid. Filled his head with so much bullshit and "if/when" conditionals, he can't play.

Just like I predicted late in the 2016 season.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The "coaching" we have has destroyed this kid. Filled his head with so much bullshit and "if/when" conditionals, he can't play.

Just like I predicted late in the 2016 season.

Coaching had nothing to do with that God awful throw on the INT. Fuck me. One on one and he can't make a fucking routine NFL throw.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a fucking joke this franchise is. I really wish the NFL would just go under so I wouldn't feel compelled to waste my time and watch this garbage.

The Texans have pretty much been awful all year. Their OL gave up 7 sacks last week and rank 2nd in league in most sacks allowed for the year, and our defense has just fucking sucked donkey dick again. They don't have the starting RB? hey no problem. Gaping holes left and right. Receivers wide open left and right. Nothing even closed to a single forced punt the entire half.

And the offense, just as sickening.

I honestly HATE watching this team. So sick of this fucking owner and this clown fucking HC.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
shocked Houston didnt just run it up the gut for the TD

even more shocked the D made a goal line stand, when's the last time that happened?
If you're not gonna run the qb sneak, why tip your hand by lining up in the pistol?

The more you overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Gimp is for real. Whatta play there by him.

Great play there, of course he's apart of the reason they got down there by missing a routine tackle and allowing a long gain earlier.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Coaching had nothing to do with that God awful throw on the INT. Fuck me. One on one and he can't make a fucking routine NFL throw.

They "coach" mechanics too... And they have changed his.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They "coach" mechanics too... And they have changed his.

Yep. He never threw off the back foot this much as a rookie.

Every possible thing this coaching staff can do to make a player more inept, they're all over it.

Most inept coaching staff ever.

And fuck Kris Richard now too. Three fucking weeks in a row this defense has pissed the bed, and against two of them they're going up against totally overmatched OL's that have been run over by every team in the league, except for us.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This game SUCKS! The one bright side is that it seems to be going by fast.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are you all ready for Garrett’s mastermind 2nd half adjustments?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who else just laughed out loud when she quoted Garrett as saying “that was about will and fight, scratching and clawing” when taking about that goal line stand

Or was that just me?

Top Bottom