Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do you seriously think the league rules that in our favor? Have you not paid attention the last several years? The bullshit is all on your side. Stop your stupid virtue signaling. Refs are not immune to bias, and neither is the NFL, but you must think you are scoring points with someone to defend this bullshit.

The ball can hit the ground. If the player has control of it and hitting the ground doesn't affect that control, it's a catch. The ruling was correct, backed up by replay, and there was no consideration of jersey color.

It's easy to whine about officiating. It's the loser's lament. It's loser talk. It's fucking HOMER talk.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With all the roughing the passer BS calls this season how was Watt painting Dak right in the numbers with his helmet not called?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Have we taken a shot deep yet?

Deep shot = 45-50 yards down the field.

I don't care if its incomplete. You gotta show them you are willing to chuck it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Have we taken a shot deep yet?

Deep shot = 45-50 yards down the field.

I don't care if its incomplete. You gotta show them you are willing to chuck it.

Yup. And can get the PI too. Won't ever get that if you don't, seldom will make the big play if you don't.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke runs twice in a row then has to come off the field sucking wind

When did the league turn into out of shape vaginas?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a fucking horrible holding call on Williams. Looked like he just pancaked the guy.

Then on the other side of the ball, a team that gave up 7 sacks last week, is 2nd in the league in sacks allowed and juggled their OL again tonight (5 times in 5 weeks now) doesn't have a single fucking holding call.

Reaction score
I think it's pretty awesome that you know who tries like hell to berate me and virtue signal that Dallas doesn't get consistently screwed by the refs, and in mere minutes we get screwed twice more.

Just have have to laugh.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since Jerry world has opened we have a better winning percentage on the road than at home!

WTF does that tell you Jerry?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think it's pretty awesome that you know who tries like hell to berate me and virtue signal that Dallas doesn't get consistently screwed by the refs, and in mere minutes we get screwed twice more.

Just have have to laugh.

And I do laugh. Because I have Jimmy Johnson's view. "You have to be good enough to overcome bad calls, no calls, everything else, to win."

Winner talk. Not loser talk.

Democrats blame shift when they lose elections. It's always this, or that... It's never THEM or their policies or positions. Losers blame shift. Homers blame the refs. I blame the fucking COACHING and bonehead, dumbass PLAYERS.

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO OVERCOME BAD CALLS, NO CALLS, EVERYTHING ELSE.

This shit happens to every fucking team. The fucking winners overcome it. And they never, ever blame shift.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Since Jerry world has opened we have a better winning percentage on the road than at home!

WTF does that tell you Jerry?

It tells you what I told you in another thread.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another good stop on defense

That’s two tonight!

At least Garrett will have something to hang his hat on and talk the locker room up about after we lose

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Another good stop on defense

That’s two tonight!

At least Garrett will have something to hang his hat on and talk the locker room up about after we lose

#fightscratchclaw

Right?

LOL

Top Bottom