Reaction score
Another FG by Maher's kid, but starting to worry it's another one of "those" games where we set ourselves up to lose by one point in the closing seconds because we settled for too many FGs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Jeff Swaims 43 yard catch and run the longest of the season?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another FG by Maher's kid, but starting to worry it's another one of "those" games where we set ourselves up to lose by one point in the closing seconds because we settled for too many FGs.

What are you talking about?

Settling for field goals is what we do!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nice stat on D Law

20 sacks in his last 20 games

That’s pretty fucking impressive!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Byron Jones has given up more catches to Hopkins in the first quarter tonight then he has to all other WR’s combined on the entire season

Reaction score
What a total shit call. Just put skirts and flags on the players, and get it over with already. So tired of this pussy-assed league.

Step number 1 is to stop listening to leftist assholes.

Everything else will clear up in a hurry after that.

Reaction score
Shit spot by a consistently shit ref crew. I hate this friggin crew. I should remember to always check each game before I make my predictions to see which ref crew we get stuck with.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last one I remember was David Irving blocking one then getting a penalty for jumping off his own guy to get high enough to make contact with the ball

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shit spot by a consistently shit ref crew. I hate this friggin crew. I should remember to always check each game before I make my predictions to see which ref crew we get stuck with.

When a qb goes into the feet-first slide he is down at the point he starts the slide. That is why I hate it when they coach them to slide when near the line to gain.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Last one I remember was David Irving blocking one then getting a penalty for jumping off his own guy to get high enough to make contact with the ball

That didn't count.

Top Bottom