Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Browns went from damn lucky to not lose by a safety to on the verge of field goal range.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Browns went from damn lucky to not lose by a safety to on the verge of field goal range.
That non call on the PI was glaring, and even worse FOX left the game before it was resolved, citing "NFL rules and regulations."

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That non call on the PI was glaring, and even worse FOX left the game before it was resolved, citing "NFL rules and regulations."

They left it on for us until the end, but that is stupid when it happens.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dan Bailey's 1 for 3 in field goals today, and Troy Aikman's all over him for it, acting like he's been struggling his entire time in Minnesota, instead of those being the first kicks he's missed there...

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Oops, I mean the the Eagles are having tough luck so far.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Oops, I mean the the Eagles are having tough luck so far.

I thought the way the Vikings defense has played the last couple of weeks it might be the opposite, but watching Philly's wheels come off so far has been a pleasant surprise...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In my life time I am having a hard time remembering a more over rated messiah than John Gruden. This guy is literally stealing money and making Jack Del Rio look like the second coming of Lombardi at the same time.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Corey Grant suffered a Lisfranc injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At least they are going to be in a position to draft a franchise QB in 6 months. We'll win just enough so that probably doesnt happen.

Not that we'd get it right if we could. If Jerry actually tried looking for a franchise qb we'd probably end up with the second coming of Chad Hutchinson...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Philly decided to finally show up. This just got interesting.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks are both out with concussions.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Helman‏Verified account @HelmanDC · 4 minutes ago

Cowboys inactives: QB Mike White, LB Sean Lee, OG Xavier Su’a-Filo, TE Dalton Schultz, DT David Irving, DT Maliek Collins.

Reminder: there are only 6 inactives, because the Cowboys currently have an open roster spot. #cowboyswire

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter · 2 minutes ago

With Lamar Miller nursing a chest injury, Alfred Blue will start tonight at running back for the Texans, per source. Miller will be active, but is “not likely to play,” per source.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michael Fabiano‏Verified account @Michael_Fabiano ·1 minute ago

TEXANS INACTIVES
CB Aaron Colvin
DE Christian Covington
LB Daeshon Hall
LB Brian Peters
T David Sharpe
WE Vyncint Smith
DE Carlos Watkins

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sendejo just got called for a penalty for Zach Ertz flyin into him in the middle of the air... :facepalm

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
JJ Watt is walking on the sidelines lookin like someone just hurt his little sister and he’s looking to tear him up

Last edited:
Top Bottom