theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Buahahahahahahahhaha

Tony Gonzalez is talking about needing to move Dez to the slot because he’s no longer an elite receiver

I love it

Lot of the fan boys at the zone were finally throwing in the towel on 88. Hard to defend this shameful performance at a mil a game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry Jones in the locker room right now as I type this....

“Don’t worry Coach, there’s nothing you could do. This Zeke suspension has been a distraction all season long. There was nothing you could do. We’ll get em next season”

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lot of the fan boys at the zone were finally throwing in the towel on 88. Hard to defend this shameful performance at a mil a game.

I'm not there yet. I mean I have one foot in and the other out. But you really have to think about something: I've always maintained that if you have to force the ball to Dez in order to get him involved... I'm sorry but that is a definite flaw in the system. This is not a defense of Dez, just a pure indictment against Garrett's system.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It’s going to happen. Garrett will get an extension and Baker Mayfield will be their 1st round pick.
Tnere are at least 3 positions we need to fill before QB next year. We need a #1 WR, a LB, surprisingly an OL,.

On a related note, did everybody see Taco at DT? Might be an option there...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not there yet. I mean I have one foot in and the other out. But you really have to think about something: I've always maintained that if you have to force the ball to Dez in order to get him involved... I'm sorry but that is a definite flaw in the system. This is not a defense of Dez, just a pure indictment against Garrett's system.

Simple yes or no question: Is he worth the salary cap he is taking up? I think the answer should be obvious.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Meanwhile, on the other side of the scale of coaching greatness:

The Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo to the 49ers.

Four weeks later the 49ers beat the Jaguars with Jimmy Garoppolo At QB, clinching a first-round bye for the Patriots.

Belechick's a fucking genius. A flock of frikkin Freuds. The most clever carbon-based lifeform on the planet! LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've always maintained that if you have to force the ball to Dez in order to get him involved... I'm sorry but that is a definite flaw in the system.
The fuck.... can't.... get.... open. And can't get separation.

Top Bottom