bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Eagles Jason Peters has a torn ACL and MCL.

tumblr_mxz6feUpM91s2wio8o1_400.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Packers have stopped the Cowboys in the playoffs twice.
Wrong. GARRETT has stopped the Cowboys in the playoffs twice.
If the Cowboys do make the postseason and we don't have to go against Rodgers, the likelihood of us winning is increased ten fold.
Nonsense. We didn't need Rodgers out or hurt, we needed a COACH.

If we make the playoffs we are one and done, no matter the opponent or who its quarterback is.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wrong. GARRETT has stopped the Cowboys in the playoffs twice.
Nonsense. We didn't need Rodgers out or hurt, we needed a COACH.

If we make the playoffs we are one and done, no matter the opponent or who its quarterback is.

We'd have a chance IF that fucker would leave Linehan alone and not meddle. But he wants to be invovled and try to call plays, and then when things go to shit AS THEY ALWAYS DO... he then has Linehan takeover and try to clean the mess up, and often times it's too late.

This is what you get from a fucking sideline QB (somewhat like and armchair QB). Stands on the sidelines and makes-up plays, which is basically the opposite of what Jimmie Johnson would do. Whereas Johnson would pound the ball with Emmit on the goal line, this asshole chooses to pass and end up settling for a FG. Aikman was an easy sell, what QB wouldn't love to just pass the ball all-day and never hand off? But now we are seeing that the shit he drew up while on the sidelines decades ago, doesn't fucking work.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah I think we are looking at at least a 7 point loss there. Their D Line will play our O Line to a standstill. Meanwhile Wentz will carve up our secondary.

My homeriffic buddy who sees all things Dallas as perfect and anything not Dallas as pathetic, lucky, terrible or cheating thinks Wentz sucks.

I'm no talent evaluator but I don't think its a stretch to say the Went is looking pretty damn good

Am I crazy?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All those injuries last night just highlight how healthy we are yet again. Skins may have lost their starting RT, Pro Bowl RG, maybe even their center. Plus Norman is still out. Eagles lost their excellent LT and LB on top of the guys already missing like Sproles and the Bills corner they traded for.

I think you've just mapped out the path for jeri to get his 4th Super Bowl win, just needs the rest of the league to go down and I like his chances.

If jeri pulls this off, I'll have to finally admit he's a great "GM"

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
79b1e7bea0de4ae0bbccb14a784763c5.jpg

So the Cowboys front office fuck up again and release the wrong Moore

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cant be. The Zone scouts had him as a productive part of the rotation going forward and maybe their best pass rusher. No way those other four teams that cut him for being an unproductive, penalty machine, knuckle head could be right.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My homeriffic buddy who sees all things Dallas as perfect and anything not Dallas as pathetic, lucky, terrible or cheating thinks Wentz sucks.

I'm no talent evaluator but I don't think its a stretch to say the Went is looking pretty damn good

Am I crazy?

He looks real good right now. If I were a Browns fan I'd be headed to HQ with pitch forks and torches.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He looks real good right now. If I were a Browns fan I'd be headed to HQ with pitch forks and torches.

I can't imagine what they've been thinking the last couple of years. All the draft picks in the world don't mean anything if you don't have a quarterback.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All those injuries last night just highlight how healthy we are yet again. Skins may have lost their starting RT, Pro Bowl RG, maybe even their center. Plus Norman is still out. Eagles lost their excellent LT and LB on top of the guys already missing like Sproles and the Bills corner they traded for.

Seems like those teams are expected to carry on, and often do. We get an average starter or two hurt and the excuse parade starts up.

They didn’t do so hot last year when their RT was suspended either.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Except he was either 1 or 2 on most everyone's draft board, including ours. Only knock on him was lack of playing time.

That was the only knock I had on him besides going to small school. Cowboys lucked into a potentially great player at QB but of the two Wentz is the better QB in my opinion. It worked out great for Dallas but I would not have had a problem at all if the Cowboys had made a move to draft Wentz. He’s made the WR’s better in Philly so assuming he would have done the same in Dallas they would have been fine with DMC/Morris/Smith behind the OL.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys lucked into a potentially great player at QB but of the two Wentz is the better QB in my opinion.
Dont get me started. Apparently kicking the hell out of a JV team the other day got a lot fan boys and homers feeling their oats this week. So far I have heard: Dez looks like the 2014 version, the front office off season FA signings werent that bad, we are still winning the division, the defense isnt that bad, and my favorite Dak is better than Wentz. What makes me think 4 weeks from now the roaches will have scattered after the kitchen light gets turned on.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In what ways? I'm not disagreeing necessarily but it appears has a better arm and pushes the ball down field more (better?)

I see Wentz as a guy that can carry a team, I like his arm and his accuracy. I see Dak as better than a game manager but not a QB who can carry a team. That one play where he got hit and still got the TD was a thing of beauty. Even though I admire Dak's study habits off the field, they say Wentz has few peers in that department. Bottom line if I were drafting and both were available, I take Wentz without thinking twice about it.

Top Bottom