ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone listening to this pc? Garrett getting coaching tips from Billie Jean King.

You just can't make this shit up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think I've figured out why Wade Wilson is so beloved by Jerry.

He was just on the Ticket and his voice sounds exactly like Stephen's.

Reaction score

....and I just as this morning that Pettine said that Miles is their best receiver showing some good stuff in training camp. On another Browns note: they are a team committing to running the ball but their drecription of what that means is not just calling running plays here and there, but creatively using stretch plays and mixing zone blocking looks. They also have Kyle Shannahan saying that his plays need to be executed one way- his way - and he is teaching all new plays right now that are carefully orchestrated.

So to sum up the implied bitterness: a team with less talent than the Cowboys gets better scheming, teaching, strategy, and overall effort to improve the team from the will of its head coach: to supply the team with what it takes to change what was not working before.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
....and I just as this morning that Pettine said that Miles is their best receiver showing some good stuff in training camp.
And I just bet you the hamstring "problem" is totally gone. I am convinced Austin was just a malingerer for the last two years in Dallas at least, for reasons only he knows.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And I just bet you the hamstring "problem" is totally gone. I am convinced Austin was just a malingerer for the last two years in Dallas at least, for reasons only he knows.
Probably just didn't want to play with that choker Romo, AMIRITE?

(But really if Miles is their best WR I think that means they don't have much at WR... And I liked MA when he was here.)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Miles did nothing last year even after his hammies were completely healed. He's on the decline.

Reaction score
Miles did nothing last year even after his hammies were completely healed. He's on the decline.

He started the first game against the Giants with 10 catches and fell off the map.

I think the Browns have the second worst WR core in the NFL. (if Gordon is gone of course)

Reaction score
Maybe the whole sense of entitlement in Dallas and how easy it is to get treated like a rock star once you got that star on your helmet.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe the whole sense of entitlement in Dallas and how easy it is to get treated like a rock star once you got that star on your helmet.
Or, once you get that big contract, for some.

Top Bottom