Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cop Beatings--Thugs in Blue

[video=youtube;IIEZZsRCXW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEZZsRCXW8[/video]

Nothing like the thin blue line. Why didn't a good cop arrest a bad cop?

Last edited:

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Fuck the police, yea I didn't watch the vid I am just acting like a drunk.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How many Aggies does it take to detain a high schooler?

[video=youtube;MRfsT5eQoGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MRfsT5eQoGQ[/video]

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
like most videos, i'd like to see the whole story.

What do you think you were missing. 2 cops subdued a a kid, and four kicked him for the fuck of it. What could you possibly hear to justify that. We're there bombs hidden around town and that was thier aggressive interrogation technique which were necessary to stop the terrorist plot?

Seriously, those are the guys we have to hear about how honorable they are, as I guarantee you thier entire department would have loved to protect their fellow cops. Because of honor and stuff. Let's celebrate these brave men and women...

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
dunno. i saw a video that could well be designed to get a specific response.

i want the whole story - sorry if that pisses you off.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
dunno. i saw a video that could well be designed to get a specific response.

i want the whole story - sorry if that pisses you off.

I guess I just don't fucking care what the whole story is. Can you do me a favor and invent a hypothetical situation that could have happened before this video begins which could have justified that response?

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
How many Aggies does it take to subdue a high schooler?

i never saw the cops kick him. i saw them pull him out of a chair and throw him to the sidewalk. i googled it and there is more than what you see in *this* video. all i want is the entire story and event history.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I guess I just don't fucking care what the whole story is. Can you do me a favor and invent a hypothetical situation that could have happened before this video begins which could have justified that response?

no.

i want the facts, not a story.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

i never saw the cops kick him. i saw them pull him out of a chair and throw him to the sidewalk. i googled it and there is more than what you see in *this* video. all i want is the entire story and event history.
If you didn't see the cops kick him then you really are going to make me angry.

I guess we all just see what we like, but imo it is crazy that you didn't see a kid kicked as two people held him on the ground and he shrieked like a bitch.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
no.

i want the facts, not a story.
Fact, 2 cops held a kid down while two others kicked him in the face and side.

Sorry that you need more facts than that. I don't and my question to you is why do you? What facts could change that?

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Another wheel chair beating? By an honorable cop?

[video=youtube;TohbY-tHhMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TohbY-tHhMw[/video]

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you didn't see the cops kick him then you really are going to make me angry.

angry? you gonna green up and smash shit?

i saw a timeslice. on it's own merits yes, it's bad. but if you're going to sit there and tell me people don't take advantage of "timeslices" then fuck off. i want the whole story and the facts before i pass "judgement". if all you need is a speaking point, cool. i just want more info.

Top Bottom