Reaction score
......in other news, Bob Griffin goes down again.

Hit 6 times on 8 dropbacks, fumbled 3 times. He left the game concussed with a shoulder/stinger injury

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah he has turned it around. Clearly easy to understand why he believes he is the best QB in football.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
......in other news, Bob Griffin goes down again.

Hit 6 times on 8 dropbacks, fumbled 3 times. He left the game concussed with a shoulder/stinger injury

Yeah he has turned it around. Clearly easy to understand why he believes he is the best QB in football.

Far be it for me to defend Griffin, but the Redskins' offensive line was indeed that: OFFENSIVE.

That #5 overall pick Brandon Scherff ("the next Zach Martin but geater") was pushed back repeatedly, and got away with multiple holds.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
RGIIInoo.0.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Callahan clearly working miracles there I guess

Catastrophic loss for us according to some forum experts when he left after last season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That #5 overall pick Brandon Scherff ("the next Zach Martin but geater") was pushed back repeatedly, and got away with multiple holds.

Sounds like they did try him at OT and he really struggled there, so they moved him inside to G permanently last week.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Tony better sit after watching that spectacle last night. Lions don't seem to miss Suh that much (yet).

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sounds like they did try him at OT and he really struggled there, so they moved him inside to G permanently last week.

The plan was always to move him to OG. Martin played OT in college as well, but he was made an OG immediately for the Cowboys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The plan was always to move him to OG. Martin played OT in college as well, but he was made an OG immediately for the Cowboys.

Maybe, but I read they tried him at T first and he didn't show very well. Doesn't look like he looked much better at G either.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe, but I read they tried him at T first and he didn't show very well. Doesn't look like he looked much better at G either.

Looking more and more like Robert Gallery 2.0. Another U of I product that was overdrafted to play RT, and then later converted to a OG; and didn't fare well at either position.

Top Bottom