Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My home screen has my children on it.......kind of strange that you'd have to do AI art to get a home screen photo. You don't have family....friends.....a dog even?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My home screen has my children on it.......kind of strange that you'd have to do AI art to get a home screen photo. You don't have family....friends.....a dog even?
I see those every day IRL. Have hundreds of photos of them. AI is the newly accessible thing. Do any of your fam or friends have you on their home screen? THAT would be strange.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya ive changed my lock and home screen a few times but mostly its my family. my wifes screen is our family too.

dooms you should prob call your family and say i love you or something. i cant believe you have computer doodles instead of your wife (or husband --i dont know i dont want to offend anyone) and/or kids (both binary and non binary kids, or alphabetical ones)

just want to make sure i include everyone as sensatively as posibile i dont want IK to become angry he is so cool/smart/friendly/owner

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya ive changed my lock and home screen a few times but mostly its my family. my wifes screen is our family too.

dooms you should prob call your family and say i love you or something. i cant believe you have computer doodles instead of your wife (or husband --i dont know i dont want to offend anyone) and/or kids (both binary and non binary kids, or alphabetical ones)

just want to make sure i include everyone as sensatively as posibile i dont want IK to become angry he is so cool/smart/friendly/owner

Good advice Cup....and Dooms's response is to lash out. It's a cry for help and we're tryign to help you Dooms......

PS: I appreciate your sensitivity. Solid......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms's response is to lash out
Nonsense. I'm starting to think some of you fucks are just stupid

The above represents "lashing out." So you'll be able to identify it in the future.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nonsense. I'm starting to think some of you fucks are just stupid

The above represents "lashing out." So you'll be able to identify it in the future.
damn dooms, calm down, you need a hug ? you got a close friend or family member you could call ? i mean, if they still even talk to you since embarrassing them by not setting them as your phone background

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's my prior phone background. I've figured out you fux are just jealous.

Screenshot_20221219-145436-072.png

Top Bottom