Reaction score
so peep the scenarios and tell me what you think now

I think Dallas will beat both Philadelphia and Tampa Bay.

And I think the Giants will beat the Redskins and Jets.

So yeah, I think both teams go into week 17 at 9-6, winner take all/loser misses playoffs.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
yep you appear to be right glory

I think the jets get the giants.

its just ridiculous knowing how we lost games this year we could lose the divsion based on that.

plus the blown call in the giants cardinals game which should have ended the game with arizona winning, but ended up keeping the giants alive and they won.

Reaction score
I think Dallas will beat both Philadelphia and Tampa Bay.

And I think the Giants will beat the Redskins and Jets.

So yeah, I think both teams go into week 17 at 9-6, winner take all/loser misses playoffs.

I see it playing out like that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION
If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs
1.Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2.Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3.Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4.Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5.Strength of victory.
6.Strength of schedule.
7.Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
8.Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
9.Best net points in common games.
10.Best net points in all games.
11.Best net touchdowns in all games.
12.Coin toss

Mr.Po

Reaction score
All the marbles..........

Felix seperates shoulder in 2nd quarter. Plays through pain and finishes with 168 yds / 61 rec yds.

Bailey kicks 41 yd fg in OT and Cowboys win 16-13 for NFC East crown. It shall be.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just want to add in 09 I was trying to get done a video of the cowboys giants rivalry over the past decade before the opening of the stadium. I never got it done but saved everything.

after seeing the giants run their mouths after the win and jacobs dancing, which I didnt even see in the stadium sunday night and didnt realize it even happened till tuesday I have decided to jump back in. I am doing an all inclusive background story of the past 9 years or so but a timeline of all the taunting, talking and shitty things the giants have done and said, plus tom coughlin lying about the nfc championship tickets in the locker room before the 07 playoff game and then acting like it wasnt made up on americas game.

anyway. I am going to hope to have it done by the wed before the final game.
rivalry-2-big.jpg

C

Cr122

In other words we just need to win the rest of our games. Holy shit.

Forget about what everyone else is doing. We win all 3 we're in. We don't, tough shit.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In other words we just need to win the rest of our games. Holy shit.

Forget about what everyone else is doing. We win all 3 we're in. We don't, tough shit.

pretty much, but that jets game is going to be a huge game for the jets. They basically have to keep winning because of the chargers playing well and the fact that they lost to the broncos.

plus its sanchez vs manning. Ny bragging rights etc....

I am not discounting the giants frustrating manning and winning that game.

C

Cr122

pretty much, but that jets game is going to be a huge game for the jets. They basically have to keep winning because of the chargers playing well and the fact that they lost to the broncos.

plus its sanchez vs manning. Ny bragging rights etc....

I am not discounting the giants frustrating manning and winning that game.

If I had to bet on which QB would take their team to victory my money would be on Manning.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If I had to bet on which QB would take their team to victory my money would be on Manning.

mine too, but this is the kind of game manning has botched. He has had the majority of his struggles at home throughout his career.

they dont have a pass rush to really get after him and the jets dont score alot of points but they may out physical them and take advantage of eli's aggressive pay with their solid coverage skills.

C

Cr122

mine too, but this is the kind of game manning has botched. He has had the majority of his struggles at home throughout his career.

they dont have a pass rush to really get after him and the jets dont score alot of points but they may out physical them and take advantage of eli's aggressive pay with their solid coverage skills.

I agree. The Jets have the better matchup defensively. They just need to get in Eli's face and not let him get comfortable like we did.

Top Bottom