Will Jason Garrett head coach in the NFL again?

• Total voters

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And you know what's even more embarrassing about this poll? Internetking is smarter than icup, SixisBetter and English Cowboy. That one's gotta sting.......

Last edited:

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And don’t you all forget that the NFL Brainchild Trent Dilfer claimed that Garrett would be the #1 HC candidate if he left Dallas

What is he basing this on? I'm trying to be reasonable here. Try to remove any bias you may have towards Garrett for a moment. But if you were looking for a head coach and looked back on the previous 9 years that Garrett was with the Cowboys. Would you be more likely to take a chance on a successful college coach or some coordinator in the NFL, or hire Garrett? Those 9 years tell you something. Look elsewhere.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What is he basing this on? I'm trying to be reasonable here. Try to remove any bias you may have towards Garrett for a moment. But if you were looking for a head coach and looked back on the previous 9 years that Garrett was with the Cowboys. Would you be more likely to take a chance on a successful college coach or some coordinator in the NFL, or hire Garrett? Those 9 years tell you something. Look elsewhere.
I answered this stupid Dilfer crap before, and it's based on what other coaches and GMs say. But what the fuck are they gonna say? NONE of them are gonna be honest. They're not gonna be objective in any way, they're not gonna say "yeah he sucks." They're gonna gladhand of course. Dilfer is too stupid to know the difference. And he just mindlessly regurgitates it.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the poll didnt specify that garrett had to be hired as a HC this season

im young i got time to win this thing

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting....you know, the guy that would be the #1 head coaching candidate the minute Dallas fired him. How fucking telling......fucking weasel.

per the illustrious GM:

“If Jason Garrett had been out on the market two weeks ago, he would’ve had five offers for head coaching,” Jones said. “I know that.” Jan. 14 (ish), 2019

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
And you know what's even more embarrassing about this pole? Internetking is smarter than icup, SixisBetter and English Cowboy. That one's gotta sting.......

You cut me bro, you cut me deep.
I still want Clappy to get fired by someone else.
*Goes about his business.*

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No doubt Dingbat Dilfer will be saying, "I don't understand why Jason Garrett wasn't even looked at, wasn't even considered..."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really wish Cleveland would hire him. Uncoachable knuckleaded turnover prone QB, drama queen cancer WR, laughingstock owner who runs a circus....

Match made in heaven for Clapper.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was creeping around the Browns forum to see who they were talking about in regards to a head coach. They had two lists of around 7-10 coaches each. The preferable group VS the hell no group. Jason wasn't on either of them.

I wanted to post......Why not Jason Garrett? He's available. Get yourself some 8-8 seasons.

But I would have to sign up and since I'll most likely never be back, I didn't. But it was tempting. I think the glee I feel is starting to become unhealthy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really wish Cleveland would hire him. Uncoachable knuckleaded turnover prone QB, drama queen cancer WR, laughingstock owner who runs a circus....

Match made in heaven for Clapper.

That is my hopeful landing spot for him and hopefully they give him a 10 year Gruden type deal

He needs to be made to suffer with that shitshow of a team like we were made to suffer with him as HC for a decade

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He needs to be made to suffer with that shitshow of a team like we were made to suffer with him as HC for a decade
What makes you think he would "suffer?" Would be paid around 6 million a year if not more, and never seemed to mind losing, at all. Ever. He'd be a happy camper, clapping all along the way.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You cut me bro, you cut me deep.
I still want Clappy to get fired by someone else.
*Goes about his business.*

Sorry buddy. I just couldn't resist.....and you may be right soon enough. Maybe the Red Dolt will look more appealing to some teams after some time passes. *Just trying to be nice...*

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What makes you think he would "suffer?" Would be paid around 6 million a year if not more, and never seemed to mind losing, at all. Ever. He'd be a happy camper, clapping all along the way.

Yes Sir....people like the clapper have no shame; you can't embarrass them. And he's been collecting millions per year with this charade.

Top Bottom