dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Carroll has never lost an opening round playoff game
UTlq0zR.gif

Isnt it true all but one of them were at home? Maybe two.

And one of those on the road was the game at Minnesota where the Vikings kicker missed something like a 20 yd FG to win the game at the end.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm actually getting kind of excited for some Cowboys playoff football. I'm 95% certain it will end with some horrifically devastating or embarrassing defeat, but the 5% of me that is a sunshine pumping homer cheerleader thinks we can do this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This might be the strongest evidence to can Linehan. I wish they'd go back the entire time Zeke has been here, his # of touches in the redzone is ridiculously low.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

:lol

Time for the usual suspects to play the "disrespect" card

Almost no one is picking us, but since the New Orleans game they've done nothing that warrants people believing in them.

I'll be pleasantly surprised (and pleased) if they win, but I am fully expecting us to lose. The two most important parts of any football team on gameday are the HC and QB, and that's two of the areas the Seahawks have a clear, and very decided advantage over us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is interesting.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More and more speculation today along with play analysis seems to show Linehan did not build last Sunday's game plan vs NYG.

In particular, the TE route trees for Schultz and Jarwin looked dramatically different than the other 15 games this yr. There was a graphic someone put up in CZ about it, very definitive.

Wondering if after the miserable flops offensively vs Indy and Tampa if Johnny Walker GM basically gave Garrett the word he was gone if there wasn't an offensive turnaround and coinciding playoff success.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Former Cowboy RB Demarco Murray is officially into coaching now. Hired by U of Arizona as RB coach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Crappareport is saying Zeke is hoping he gets a contract extension after this season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1975 is the first yr I can remember watching the Cowboys. This one was a real stunner at the time as I recall. It was the week after the Hail Mary.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
1975 is the first yr I can remember watching the Cowboys. This one was a real stunner at the time as I recall. It was the week after the Hail Mary.

"After further review, the ball hit the ground. Incomplete."

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah...and lets not have Cooper make a seven yard reception and be subbed out for 85 or 17.

11, 19, 13 need to be on field for nearly every snap tonight. If 10 is healthy, give him a few chances too.

Top Bottom