Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well we have been asking for a full reset on this franchise for about 10-15 years now

Here it is folks. No way you don’t blow up everything after an embarrassment of this magnitude in the playoffs

Not only was MM the only Cowboy HC to win 12 games in 3 consecutive seasons

MM is about to be the first HC to win 12 games in 3 consecutive seasons and get fired!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So to entertain something positive…

who is gonna be the new coach ?

belichick
Vrabel
Harbaugh
Other ?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vrabel has been successful with dogshit at qb, so DAL is like turnkey for him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not only did finally putting Jimmy Johnson into the ring of honor NOT lift our post season curse, it apparently made it worse!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dallas lookin great now that it's over.
No sooner and olsen said DAL is playing against packers 2nd string

and then he called the ‘false’ call was a run to the left

IF THE GUY COMMENTATING IN THE BOOTH CAN TELL WHATS COMING, WHAT DO YOU THINK THE OPPOSING COACHES KNOW???

fire everybody

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Go back and read my post about why the Cowboys dominated at home and then consider the whisker win against the Lions and today and tell me again how we didn't hit a couple of trams, like the Giants playing with Tommy Devito, a third stringer who barely got reps in camp, in his first NFL start didn't contribute to the domination?

Or the Redskins trading away their two starting DEs didn't contribute to the OLs' dominance.
COWBOYS SUCK! The sooner we admit it, and stop supporting this sorry ass team, the sooner Jerry might, maybe, possibly make a change at GM.

MOT THAT I am deluding myself into thinking that a different GM would be better, He or she might be far worse, but give a different mind a chance!

AND I WILL REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND I DON’T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY. If you want to WIN THE SUPER BOWL, you cannot be worried about feeding CEE DE Lamb or putting Dak in the Pro-Bowkl.

You need a balanced approach so that the opposing OC can't figure out a way to frustrate and stop Lamb because once you get to the playoffs you are playing the best of the best, and players are giving it their all.

Sorry, I'm just pissed because I saw this happening. You need a Kelvin Martin to make big 3 down conversions, Jay Novacek, Alvin Harper and YES Irvin. There's nothing wrong with giving more looks to Lamb, but there is something wrong when the ratio is so fucking out of whack!

But don't worry, Dak and CeeDee will be sure to tell their agents to use their stats to get maximum dollars!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The game is so out of hand that the Packers put in their rookie QB to finish out the game so they could rest their first year starter at QB for their next game

In the playoffs!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Defense couldnt stop the run. Couldnt stop the pass. Had guys wide damn open seemingly every play.

They gave up 6 tds in 7 drives (about to be 6/8 only because GB gave up). The opposing QB has a perfect QB rating.

Our franchise QB played like complete dogshit.

Completely inept, uninspired and unprepared team from snap one.

No way Jones can bring this staff back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Go back and read my post about why the Cowboys dominated at home and then consider the whisker win against the Lions and today and tell me again how we didn't hit a couple of trams, like the Giants playing with Tommy Devito, a third stringer who barely got reps in camp, in his first NFL start didn't contribute to the domination?

Or the Redskins trading away their two starting DEs didn't contribute to the OLs' dominance.
COWBOYS SUCK! The sooner we admit it, and stop supporting this sorry ass team, the sooner Jerry might, maybe, possibly make a change at GM.

MOT THAT I am deluding myself into thinking that a different GM would be better, He or she might be far worse, but give a different mind a chance!

AND I WILL REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND I DON’T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY. If you want to WIN THE SUPER BOWL, you cannot be worried about feeding CEE DE Lamb or putting Dak in the Pro-Bowkl.

You need a balanced approach so that the opposing OC can't figure out a way to frustrate and stop Lamb because once you get to the playoffs you are playing the best of the best, and players are giving it their all.

Sorry, I'm just pissed because I saw this happening. You need a Kelvin Martin to make big 3 down conversions, Jay Novacek, Alvin Harper and YES Irvin. There's nothing wrong with giving more looks to Lamb, but there is something wrong when the ratio is so fucking out of whack!

But don't worry, Dak and CeeDee will be sure to tell their agents to use their stats to get maximum dollars!
That Giants team beat this GB team a few weeks ago. So did the 9-8 Tampa Bay Bucs

And they barely beat a 2 win Carolina team.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Okay, I ranted. I'm out! I need to start studying the draft. There's an OT (Kingsley, I think,) who might be there. He's raw, but he has good size He'll obviously need to be coached up.

What did Mazi contribute? I had him in round 2 at best. Although, as it turns out, he would have also been a bad pick in round 2

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240114_192908_Chrome.jpg
MM is about to be the first HC to win 12 games in 3 consecutive seasons and get fired.
And to think. MM didn't toss 2 picks. Didn't drop passes. And had nothing to do w/not being able to stop the run w/that soft defense.
The game is so out of hand that the Packers put in their rookie QB to finish out the game so they could rest their first year starter at QB for their next game

In the playoffs!
They won't look like this against the Niners next week.

Top Bottom