Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agree with most of your post Yim, but McCarthy had complete autonomy to hire anyone he wanted.

He wanted to keep Moore as OC. He wanted Mike Nolan as DC, he wanted Joe Philbin for OL.

Everyone of those guys are (or were) here because he wanted it that way.

Really buddy? I don't believe that. Jerry wasn't going to let his heir apparent go.

What connection and/or loyalty did MM have with KM? Not buying that......I mean, Wade didn't have a choice either.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Looks like theye updated it, its a misdemeanor. Supposedly they believe he may have been speeding now and they want to issue a ticket for that.

The kid's VERY lucky to be alive. An Angel was the passenger!

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Agree with most of your post Yim, but McCarthy had complete autonomy to hire anyone he wanted.

He wanted to keep Moore as OC. He wanted Mike Nolan as DC, he wanted Joe Philbin for OL.

Everyone of those guys are (or were) here because he wanted it that way.
Correct. In fact, Jerry gave Moore a substantial amount of money to stay in Dallas instead of taking the Boise State HC gig. It's all about the money for Kellen because Boise State's offer was well under Jerry's offer. What's Moore? MM hired Ben McAdoo to help Moore w/his play calling in 2021. Jerry approved.

Thus, Dallas had the most yards of total offense by a team in 2021, with 6,919. Many gave Moore the credit, even calling him a genius when in fact, McAdoo was the genius. McAdoo is now the OC for the Panthers. And Dallas fans wonder what happened to our offense lol. McCarthy's the golden nugget for Jerry.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really buddy? I don't believe that. Jerry wasn't going to let his heir apparent go.

What connection and/or loyalty did MM have with KM? Not buying that......I mean, Wade didn't have a choice either.
McCarthy was on record before coming here that he liked Moore, and supposedly McCarthy talked Moore into staying instead of taking one of the other two spts he was offered (one was in college IIRC)

And I'm sure Prescott pined for him too.

I don't believe under any circumstance that McCarthy was forced to keep Moore. He was going to be headed back to NYG for another interview when we got him to stay the night and agreed to hire him. If he thought Moore sucked and was going to be a poor fit or help lose games, McCarthy could have just hopped back on the plane and went to NYG, where they almost assuredly would have hired him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Correct. In fact, Jerry gave Moore a substantial amount of money to stay in Dallas instead of taking the Boise State HC gig. It's all about the money for Kellen because Boise State's offer was well under Jerry's offer. What's Moore? MM hired Ben McAdoo to help Moore w/his play calling in 2021. Jerry approved.

Thus, Dallas had the most yards of total offense by a team in 2021, with 6,919. Many gave Moore the credit, even calling him a genius when in fact, McAdoo was the genius. McAdoo is now the OC for the Panthers. And Dallas fans wonder what happened to our offense lol. McCarthy's the golden nugget for Jerry.
McAdoo's offense in Carolina is pretty lousy. He was also lousy with NYG.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
?? Why was he on the PS?
You can add veterans to the PS now and they put in rules a yr or two ago to have players you can "call up" from the PS without having to actually sign them to the active roster.

He's played in a couple games for them I think. I saw him drop a perfect pass in one of them.

Reactions: VTA

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else have their bracket?! Don't be shy!
WC:

San Fran over Seattle (Seattle might make this a tougher game than people expect)
Minnesota over NYG (won't be at all surprised if NYG wins though)
Tampa over Dallas (game will not be close)
Cinci over Baltimore
San Diego over Jacksonville
Buffalo over Miami

Division:
San Fran over Minnesota
Philly over Tampa
KC over San Diego
Cinci over Buffalo

Conf champ:
San Fran over Philly
Cinci over KC

Super Bowl

Cinci over SF

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We are champions of talking.

And McCarthy said the same crap Zeke did last week before we embarrassed ourselves in Washington.

Top Bottom