Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Coach Doug Pederson said Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) has yet to be cleared for contact.

The Eagles made it to the playoffs despite getting players body-bagged each week, and it now sounds like Ertz is going to face a tough time getting cleared in time for Sunday against the Seahawks. Dallas Goedert and Josh Perkins filled in as the Eagles' two tight ends Week 17 against the Giants in the crucial win.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are we doing any type of pick em thread for the playoffs this season?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw a stat that Brady has 40 post season starts in his career and he will be playing against Tannihil who has zero

What stuck out to me about that stat is that our entire Cowboys team combined barely has as many post season starts as Tom Brady does by himself

That is Fucking sad!

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just saw a stat that Brady has 40 post season starts in his career and he will be playing against Tannihil who has zero

What stuck out to me about that stat is that our entire Cowboys team combined barely has as many post season starts as Tom Brady does by himself

That is Fucking sad!

That is sad. The Cowboys also probably have the most post season losses as the favorite going in. That's almost as sad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Texans, Titans, Saints, Seahags

Really hope the Bills spank the Texans though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Saints, Seahawks, Bills, Titans

Then Sunday morning we finally get the Brady is retiring announcement

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Josh Allen with the touchdown catch from Beasley! It's impossible for them to win it all, but I hope the Bill's stick around at least to the next round.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Colin Cowherd‏ @ColinCowherd 9 minutes ago

Go ahead and blame Brady but....Patriots offensive personnel is laughable. Rex Burkhead, rookie WRs and Ben Watson. That wouldn’t scare LSU.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Clay Travis‏ @ClayTravis 6 minutes ago

I feel like the Titans, if anything, are trying too hard to make play action passing happen. Just run Henry!

Top Bottom