Reaction score
... is your 2015 NFCE Champ.

And you have to like the Cowboys chances in this game for no other reason than in today's parity driven league, it is really really really really hard to lose 6 games in a row. You have to have a dumpster fire of a roster to accomplish that feat. We don't. We just have shit coaching.

We'll see, but I really think this game determines the division winner this year.

Someone lock Garrett in a closet.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It'll be a similar game to this last weeks shitfest on offense.

We'll surrender 17ish points and lose the fan every late.

Reaction score
Garrett won't battle a worse head coach until the miami game, and even then it'll be a battle of former shitty football players with no business coaching. I don't see us winning until that week, especially now that Tampa looks half ok.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think you're probably right because the Giants don't look good and the Eagles might -- might -- have a chance to take off if Bradford gets his act together. But maybe we shouldn't totally write off the Skins? They have a better record than we do right now and have beaten the Eagles. I don't think they're very good and will be limited by Cousins all year, but they do seem pretty solid and play pretty hard from what I've seen.

Still think you're right, though. Eagles look like the only team that might turn out to be a better than average team. Still think Bradford has the potential to be pretty good, but not sure he's ever going to put it together. He looks scared out there. He may just shat himself looking at Hardy on Sunday.

Reaction score
So is anybody calling this weekend's game with the Eagles a "must-win" game?

Obviously it is a very important game.

Personally, I don't think the "must win" games start until the Cowboys have 7 losses.

The way things are going, an 8-8 team might win the division.

Reaction score
Last week was a must win, this is a fucking win at all costs.

I have zero faith in Cassell. Cowboys need to get about 3 of 4 turnovers to win.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You can't drop six straight, then right that sinking ship.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last week was a must win, this is a fucking win at all costs.

I have zero faith in Cassell. Cowboys need to get about 3 of 4 turnovers to win.

Yep. Gonna need our no play D and no play ST to make some Sunday night I suspect.

Top Bottom