Who you got? Week 7

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,893
Reaction score
13,194
Im at zero. I put like 46,000 on Dallas today.
And thusly, there is his answer. We both bet all, every time and have been right more than wrong.

Additionally, I hedge my bets somewhat more than you do, by betting all outcomes.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Okay my final answer....

Giants 27
Cowboys 16

Weird day. Have a feeling Murray has a negative impact in this game -- either another costly fumble or he goes out with an injury.

Eli Retard Face owns us in our shithole stadium yet again.
 

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Sheik didnt even bet on the Cowboys to win by 4+ last week. He bet on -/+3pts.
Dooms bet 5000 and that should have only won 20000 so how did you bet over 30000?
 

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Sheik 7-0
SixisBetter 7-0
Doomsday 6-1
bbgun 4-3
Bluenoser 4-3
cmd34 4-3
NoShame 4-3
peplaw06 3-3
ZeroClub 3-3
UVAwayoos 3-2
eagle_9r _sknh8er 3-0
ThoughtExperiment 2-2
SA Cowboys Fan 2-2
Iamtdg 2-2
dbair1967 2-1
JBond 2-1
Cowboysrule122 2-1
Rynie 2-0
SA Cowboys Fan 2-0
Junk 2-0
Midswat 1-6
Everlastingxxx 1-3
2233 boys 1-1
jnday1-0
Dodger12 1-0
Omegasupreme 1-0
W8lifter 1-0
Bob Sacamano 1-0
ravidubey 1-0
boozeman 1-0
pdom 1-0
jeebus1-0
ROMOTODEZ 1-0
cockstrong 0-1
MB4 0-0
Hoofbite 0-2
Shell0922 0-1
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
@bluenoserLast week before the bet I was at 51k, the bet options were wonky, I bet only 5k on Dallas, but I picked the wrong option.This week I was left with 46k.Last week was the only week I didn't try and double up.
 
Top Bottom