Reaction score
Forty Niners @ Cowboys

I singed into a fantasy league but didn't show up I got high an jo every girl I like in hs that's not illegal go cowboys

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'll be there, along with about 20 homies from So Cal and another 30 or so from Austin, San Antonio, and RGV. I also have a 49ers flag to burn. We got this.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
CowBoys niners official game thread: week 1***official v. SF

This thread is now a vBookie event. Scroll to the top to see the form for placing your bet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going into ultra turbo homer mode until at least Sunday evening

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't worry, Garrett got this.

He's undefeated against the biggest whiner ass coach in NFL history

1-0. Fuck you Wahoo

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
All in of SF. That orange haired, dimple faced, asshole better wear a hat. I'm sick of seeing that hair.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
All in of SF. That orange haired, dimple faced, asshole better wear a hat. I'm sick of seeing that hair.
Needs to start wearing that porkpie hat and glasses, and grow a goat.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm tired of seeing that "I'm lost" look on his face. And him clapping after a 3-and-out

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And him clapping after a 3-and-out
After 3 and outs, missed field goals, turnovers.... And so on. Telling the players coming off the field "that's okay..."

No it is NOT fucking okay Redball!

Reaction score
After 3 and outs, missed field goals, turnovers.... And so on. Telling the players coming off the field "that's okay..."

No it is NOT fucking okay Redball!

I AGREE!! Carrot Tops lack of getting in a players face and telling them "Failure is not acceptable!!!!" is what keeps this team underperforming. :gtfoslap

Reaction score
I'm tired of seeing that "I'm lost" look on his face. And him clapping after a 3-and-out

I heard that!!

Carrot Top should be getting in some of their faces with determination in his eyes telling them this is not acceptable instead of this :gay look.

Top Bottom