Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Going Cowboys purely on the hopes that Seattle is reeling from what Gurley did to them last week and Zeke can take advantage. Slim hope, I know, but at this point I"ll take what I can get.
But.... WE have the genius coach of the year who knows Seattle will be bunching up to stop Zeke because of his guarantee and also because of what Gurley did to them, so it's gonna be throw throw throw against the missing Legion.

The Seattle coaching advantage makes this game a wash since Seattle is so banged up... But I'm hopingSeattle will put to bed all the Dallas playoff scenario nonsense.

EDIT - With Tyron Smith announced as starting, my pick is now DALLAS.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Gurley going off is actually a negative for us this game. I think they'll be massively motivated not to let that happen again.

If I'm playing a pretty good team, I'd rather they weren't coming off an embarrassing loss.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
bbgun 10-4
icup 10-4
scot 9-5
bluenose 9-3
sixisbetter 9-5
englishcowboy 8-6
dodger 8-5
cmd34 7-4
maveric 7-2
thezonesucks 6-8
yimmeryammer 6-6
thoughtexperiment 7-5
theoneandonly 7-6
doomsday 5-9
seandude 6-4
Dust devil 4-6
Lazarus 4-4
mr B 2-7
eagle_9r_sknh8r 2-2
spiderfan_mj 2-1
dbair1967 1-1
omegasupreme 1-1
nomoredj 0-1
Joe King 0-1

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Seattle is still alive, and I'm not gonna overreact to the Rams game or Zeke's return, so Seahawks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
bbgun 10-4
icup 10-4
scot 9-5
bluenose 9-3
sixisbetter 9-5
englishcowboy 8-6
dodger 8-5
cmd34 7-4
maveric 7-2
thezonesucks 6-8
yimmeryammer 6-6
thoughtexperiment 7-5
theoneandonly 7-6
doomsday 5-9
seandude 6-4
Dust devil 4-6
Lazarus 4-4
mr B 2-7
eagle_9r_sknh8r 2-2
spiderfan_mj 2-1
dbair1967 1-1
omegasupreme 1-1
nomoredj 0-1
Joe King 0-1

Hey Blu, how do you not have 14 picks when you are the one that runs this thread each week?

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
COWBOYS

You just know this is all leading to Garrett's patented week 17 win-and-you're-in bellyflop.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, now they're saying Tyron is playing. Dak might not be running for his life now. Gonna switch my pick to DALLAS.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Okay, now they're saying Tyron is playing. Dak might not be running for his life now. Gonna switch my pick to DALLAS.

Damn, I was hoping this was going to be my chance to jump back in a three way tie for first

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Cowboys

@Seandude Never forget gutsy Jason Garrett had to be talked into going for 4th down against the Eagles in overtime last year. Haven't heard any talk, but it looked like the same discussion in Oakland last week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Same here, I've edited my pick post accordingly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowboys

@Seandude Never forget gutsy Jason Garrett had to be talked into going for 4th down against the Eagles in overtime last year. Haven't heard any talk, but it looked like the same discussion in Oakland last week.

Yeah it takes real balls to let people with actual balls talk you into doing something the least little bit risky.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

:lol The one guy I thought would make all the difference goes out after one series. Always trust your first instinct, folks.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I thought Zeke would run Seattle into the ground.
Ginger Jesus thought different.

Top Bottom