Reaction score
Giants win. I think Dallas will slide all the way down to third in this division race pretty soon.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They get beat tomorrow - Romo he usual bad game - and they are excpecting Murray to beat them LMAO

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett has changed the sideline operation for Sunday's game against the New York Giants so that he will have direct contact with quarterback Tony Romo on the field as in previous seasons, according to a league source.

Garrett, however, will continue to have offensive coordinator Bill Callahan call the plays. The change will also provide Garrett greater control of the play-calling as he can more easily make changes before delivering to Romo to call in the huddle.

Quarterbacks coach Wade Wilson will be relocated from the sideline to the upstairs coaching booth to assist Callahan in reading coverages.

That's one of the problems with this team.

Instead of just saying Jason is going to call plays, they have to make it look as if they are improving something.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I remember when some of the lames at CZ were claiming it would be to Dallas' advantage to NOT just come out and say who was calling plays back when that whole sideshow was going on.

Reaction score
They keep going back and forth. A sane GM would have drawn a line and canned the whole staff at some point about 3 years ago.

It's interesting how stupid Jerry really is because he's the one writing huge checks and trading away draft picks for these offensive weapons. You'd think he would want a coach who could maximize their talent and force them to earn the huge salary they're awarded.

He wants to show the world he has it all figured out, but he's further just confirming that he's clueless.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll ask this question for the millionth game, how does any sane person look at this team and not see Jerry's dysfunctional megalomania running amok?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll ask this question for the millionth game, how does any sane person look at this team and not see Jerry's dysfunctional megalomania running amok?

Just look around the message boards. Would you consider any of the pro Jerry crowd sane?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's one of the problems with this team.

Instead of just saying Jason is going to call plays, they have to make it look as if they are improving something.

I think Galloway's claim that Garrett didn't take back play calling simply to have Callahan as a scape goat is likely 100% true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Jerry says the dysfunctional megalomaniac is doing his best work ever as GM

Reaction score

Exactly what I was going to post.

Look at other teams around the league... successful or not... and show me JUST ONE other franchise where the GM OR owner (much less both) is fucking with everything, speaking to the media every day, propping up failing pieces of the franchise, and generally having a public pep rally.

He may not be the worst acquirer of talent in the NFL, but he's not really even mediocre at it. When you throw in all the other shit he does, he's easily the worst GM in the league, and it's really a joke how bad he is.

And financially he's a great owner. The franchise is the most valuable in the league. But that line between his "GMing" and his "owning" is so blurred right now I don't see how any rational person separates the two and believes he's good at anything.

It's the most depressing thing about this team by far, since this won't change until the insane becomes sane or until he dies. At least the other things about this team have a chance to be different in 5, 10, 15 years. But because he's the one calling the shots, there's no optimism that the holes in the franchise will be properly filled. Fans just have to hope Jerry can luck his way into talent evaluator, coaches, and personnel that can all do their job at the same time. The odds he can do that are worse than the odds of winning the lottery.

That's why you see Hos and others clinging so desperately to the belief that Jerry isn't the one calling the shots. Because if they were to face facts that it is him like the rest of us, then they would have no hope.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Jerry would simply "own" the team and just take care of the business shit, his legacy could look dramatically different.

Great business man, but really fucking retarded football man.

Honestly I don't know how he got so rich. Would he continue to drill in the same fucking hole that had come up empty for 18 years, or would he move on to other locations to hit the gusher? The same applies to his tenure as GM (which really started the day after Jimmy Johnson was gone). He is the 100% definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Reaction score
If Jerry would simply "own" the team and just take care of the business shit, his legacy could look dramatically different.

Great business man, but really fucking retarded football man.

Honestly I don't know how he got so rich. Would he continue to drill in the same fucking hole that had come up empty for 18 years, or would he move on to other locations to hit the gusher? The same applies to his tenure as GM (which really started the day after Jimmy Johnson was gone). He is the 100% definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
He's drilling other holes. He's drilled the head coaching well for fucking 6 head coaches since Jimmy, including who knows how many DCs and OCs.

The problem is the person deciding where to drill is clueless about it.

Top Bottom