icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dalvscar.jpg

ok so which 1 of you bitches think you can take this belt ???????
champ.png

Notes/Rules/Guidelines:
  1. Pick the winner before game time each week
  2. you can change your pick leading up to the game. once game time starts, picks are closed. cant change em. cant make em.
  3. if you keep flip flopping your picks, i will tell you to go fuck yourself and i will disqualify your shit because i'm not reading through post after post of your undecided bullshit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm gonna just haul off and take Dallas by 6 without even seeing our cuts and final roster. Ain't skeered.

DALLAS

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Where's Blue? Said it Sunday, saying it today, say 30 seconds before the game, Panthers. You fuckin kiddin me?

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Awesome. I was coming here to ask if someone would take it over. Thanks icup.

Picking Cowboys. Rd to the playoffs starts here.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cowboys

Panthers oline has like 3 chaz greens on it. Theyre terrible

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Panthers might have the best front 7 in football, and we're playing on the road. Are we sure that Jaylon is healthy enough to cover McCaffrey? I'm not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Panthers might have the best front 7 in football, and we're playing on the road. Are we sure that Jaylon is healthy enough to cover McCaffrey? I'm not.

Other than Luke Kuekely can you name one other Panthers front 7 player?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like some of you bozos believe our laughable 2nd/3rd/4th teamers will have some sort of major role next week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Looks like some of you bozos believe our laughable 2nd/3rd/4th teamers will have some sort of major role next week.
Yeah they'll have about as much of a role as Ginger does every week. Clapping and looking dumb from the sidelines..

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah they'll have about as much of a role as Ginger does every week. Clapping and looking dumb from the sidelines..

Fortunately most of the really bad ones got let go today.

Too bad we couldn't have released Red Clown too.

That said, we're winning next week.

Top Bottom