Reaction score
Here it is before the lighting went in. Still looks like shit, but I can only please so many people.

pergola3.jpg

Wouldn't it just have been easier to tell your dad you didn't love him, instead of building that?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I like how all the wood is the same color. The whole thing just screams "We're white trash, but we're classy!"

Wouldn't it just have been easier to tell your dad you didn't love him, instead of building that?

The fencing got stained the same color as the cedar wood that I built the pergola with. I couldn't find that style of fencing in cedar, or I would have bought it instead.

Reaction score
Whatever bro. Not my fault you don't have a good relationship with your pops. Find another shoulder to cry on.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Last thing I built was a pergola for my Dad. I built from design all the way to the wiring of it for electricity. My BIL (electrician) did help with tying in to the house's main breaker box, but everything else was done by my hands. Picture below of the finished product.

pergola-1.jpg
Turned out great.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Thanks, Sheik and skid. Took me a solid weekend for the pergola itself and another afternoon for the wiring. I was a proud Bob the builder when it was finished.

Reaction score
It's like when a kid shows you something they colored and you tell them good job but really they didn't stay in the lines and there's no such thing as a blue giraffe.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's like when a kid shows you something they colored and you tell them good job but really they didn't stay in the lines and there's no such thing as a blue giraffe.

Who butt fucked your soul?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That pergola looks worse than this banner with the brown skin.

It's like "Congratulations, you bought a miter saw and you can cut 2x8's. You should have hired a Mexican."

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Liberal fags know nothing about building shit. Unless huge national debts is considered building shit.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. Those boards would have looked much different had a Meskin cut them.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The fencing got stained the same color as the cedar wood that I built the pergola with. I couldn't find that style of fencing in cedar, or I would have bought it instead.

yeah, to get that color you have to stain the pickets. I started to stain my fence back in 07 when I put it up. Looks great when done.

i spilled a drum of cedar stain on my garage floor.....giant stain right in the middle...looks awful.

Top Bottom