MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
me, the mastermind who posted gregory was applying for reinstatement, watching the entire thread erupt into chaos:

source.gif

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Gregory: Deadbeat father who really really really promises to be there for his kid's birthday.
Fans: The kid waiting at the door for a father who crushes his heart yet again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
without the new CBA in place how is he going to apply for reinstatement?

Instead of including character reference letters from his teammates in his reinstatement application packet he just going to shoot the commish an email saying “it’s ok if I get high right?”

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I like him, he's a well spoken guy.

The problem is his actions never match his words, so unless the NFL is going to turn a blind eye to his toking ways, he'll just get suspended again eventually

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

The problem is his actions never match his words, so unless the NFL is going to turn a blind eye to his toking ways, he'll just get suspended again eventually
He's gotta get off his non-ambitious ass and apply for reinstatement first. Everything is moot until then.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

That’s the point, he can’t get suspended for testing positive for weed again. It’s in the CBA.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need to cut this albatross from our neck already.

Why? He costs almost nothing vs the cap.

if he gets reinstated and can prove he is worthy of getting on the field, I have no problem with him being here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why? He costs almost nothing vs the cap.

if he gets reinstated and can prove he is worthy of getting on the field, I have no problem with him being here.
Fat Boys who are also strong and quick off the ball at DT help the edge guys immensely. But you need edge guys in order to take advantage of that. He's our guy, we have his rights and we have the investment, it's no harm to let him have at it one more year to see what we have.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fat Boys who are also strong and quick off the ball at DT help the edge guys immensely. But you need edge guys in order to take advantage of that. He's our guy, we have his rights and we have the investment, it's no harm to let him have at it one more year to see what we have.

My sentiments exactly.

Its a long shot he makes the team I think, but if he wins a spot and can flash the talent he had then he can help, especially as a rotational guy.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Refresh me,

what was he suspended for?

Which time?

His problem has mostly been with weed. I want to say he actually did get suspended at one point for performance enhancing drugs. I think there was a banned substance in one of the supplements he was taking.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which time?

His problem has mostly been with weed. I want to say he actually did get suspended at one point for performance enhancing drugs. I think there was a banned substance in one of the supplements he was taking.

That was the other pot head Irvin I think

Gregory has always been for weed

IIRC

I could be wrong

Top Bottom