MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If you really and truly believe that, we're not going to coexist. So think about it. There isn't a guy here who will share that nonsensical idea with you two knot heads.

So you do prefer the circle jerk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Now I do.

Your bully tactics don’t work here. I could care less what my screen name is on here. You’re still not going to convince me to agree with you.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You’re still not going to convince me to agree with you.
You want Gregory back. I got no problem with you having that idea. I have a problem with the idea. Not that you like it.

See?

I haven't tried to convince you otherwise. I've only explained why I do not agree.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just a warning, for anyone reading:

Next week starts with changing the clocks.
Moves to a full moon and...
Ends with a Friday the 13th.
Good luck people!

PS: Don't forget to wash your hands every five minutes and... DISINFECT THAT CELL PHONE EVERY HOUR!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
By all accounts he shows up to meetings on time and as stated before he had 6 sacks in his last full season so he’s not neglecting his responsibilities. I’ve even heard most of the best writers say that he’s there at the facility working out. He’s actually one of the reasons the NFL changed that rule where suspended players are allowed in the facility to workout, they just can’t go to meetings and practice with the team.

He’s not neglecting his responsibilities?
Really?

Come on now

His responsibility is to the team and to be available to play on Sundays. His other responsibility was to not smoke weed and not test positive for weed, and not get suspended for four games, a full season, or permanently

He is the epitome of neglecting his responsibilities.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh they'll both be complete potheads. The Jones' belief seems to be as long as they can suit up on gameday, it doesn't matter that they are potheads.

Here in lies the exact problem of this entire argument

Gregory HAS NOT BEEN AVAILABLE ON GAMEDAY because he has been suspended for more games than he has played throughout his entire career

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like clockwork. This argument is not about Gregory.

There isn't any. These arguments are more about the legalization of marijuana than they are about Gregory. He's just the vessel/victim that the pro-legalization folks use to promote their movement. Legalizing weed will not solve Gregory's problems.

You guys have some “high and mighty” agenda to kick every weed smoker off the team. Guess what, there would be no NFL if every weed smoker was kicked out of the league.

Also guess what... the new CBA has eliminated suspensions for any failed drug test. OH SHIT!!!! I guess that means you guys are going to stop watching football huh? Maybe we can even change the name of the forum to Bible Beaters Hypocrites fan club!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By all accounts he shows up to meetings on time and as stated before he had 6 sacks in his last full season so he’s not neglecting his responsibilities. I’ve even heard most of the best writers say that he’s there at the facility working out. He’s actually one of the reasons the NFL changed that rule where suspended players are allowed in the facility to workout, they just can’t go to meetings and practice with the team.

If you or any gainfully employed American handled your professional responsibilities as well as Gregory, you'd be out of a job. Your argument is just plain silly.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He’s not neglecting his responsibilities?
Really?

Come on now

His responsibility is to the team and to be available to play on Sundays. His other responsibility was to not smoke weed and not test positive for weed, and not get suspended for four games, a full season, or permanently

He is the epitome of neglecting his responsibilities.

You beat me to the punch Scott. It's an asinine argument to even suggest or claim that Randy Gregory is not neglecting his responsibilities. Trying to have a normal dialogue or debate with someone who has that opinion is useless at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is what Dooms does. Someone else (usually me) has a different opinion than he does, he'll say "U R A TROLL" and that "U MAKE STRAWMAN ARGUMUNTS". When called out for the fact that neither is the case he'll then say "U CAN'T READ" ignoring that he is the one that can't read. He is way more trollish than anyone he has called a troll.

Dooms is incapable of that.

You were doing great for a while and then reverted back to your victim status. Misery loves company. You and Mr. B make a nice forum couple.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I see other members of the circle jerk have responded.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I see other members of the circle jerk have responded.

And as usual, you can't reply to their actual arguments. Glad to see you didn't lie about what anyone said, this time.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And as usual, you can't reply to their actual arguments. Glad to see you didn't lie about what anyone said, this time.

I’m definitely not lying, you guys want everyone to have the same opinion as you and anyone who disagrees you flex your “interneking” powers. Hahaha

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You know Dooms, I used to really respect you. Now I see that you’re just a whiny little bitch who throws a tantrum when someone doesn’t agree with you.

Top Bottom