Shadyroc

Spectator
Reaction score
Here is to hoping we lose the game on a bad coaching call

I never want to see the team lose because I'm a die hard fan, but this team has no chance against a real team that has decent coaching.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LMAO

after that missed 4th down and a minute 15 seconds left in the game they show Jeruh leaving the owners box

I fucking LOVE IT!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love hearing Troy twist the daggers in Jeruh’s back

“When it matters most, this high powered (#1 ranked) Dallas offense fails to score a TD”

Shadyroc

Spectator
Reaction score
Dak is a below average QB if he has any kind of injury. At least it's bye bye Garrett. He can take all the defensive coaches with him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So we clench next week if we win and PHI lose

PHI clinches if they win and we lose

Wtf happens if we both lose?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
24 years of this absolute garbage from Jerry Jones and this shitpile franchise.

In a decade of embarrassing defeats coached by Jason Garrett, today takes the cake.

ROCK FUCKING BOTTOM. Hands down one of the lousiest efforts and performances ina must win game that we will ever see, in every possible aspect of the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LMAO

after that missed 4th down and a minute 15 seconds left in the game they show Jeruh leaving the owners box

I fucking LOVE IT!

Yep, we can finally close the book on Red Turd and hopefully every single member of this shitpile coaching staff.

This is unquestionably the most underachieving team in franchise history. There isn't even a close 2nd.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you all for watching this week's episode of "We get paid no matter what, so fuck you."

Wonder if Prescott will echo Tony Romo's 2008 postgame quote of "well if this is the worst thing that ever happens to me"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep, we can finally close the book on Red Turd and hopefully every single member of this shitpile coaching staff.

This is unquestionably the most underachieving team in franchise history. There isn't even a close 2nd.

& over rated, CONSISTENTLY, its a real problem from the top on down

the fans do it by their nature but at least that has no effect on the team but it does screw with your head when building up underserved expectations

Top Bottom