Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
and nowhere near the drops he has this yr...Witten has dropped more this yr than any season I can ever remember, most of them gimmees too

Love the guy, one of the best, but his time has come

Time to retire and wait your 5 years for your gold jacket!

I just hope he retires with the all time TD record for the team so it wipes Dez off the record books

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 2 minutes ago

Ravens’ RB Mark Ingram did, in fact, suffer a calf strain during today’s win over Cleveland, per source.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another horrible special teams performance. Chris Jones hasn't hit a single good punt the entire game and almost killed us with that pathetic 30 yrd effort.

AND WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF COVERAGES DO THESE COACHES TEACH? EVERY FUCKING TIME a team wants to go over the middle the guy is WIDE OPEN.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had to burn a TO because the QB lacks accuracy. Stupid shit like that that don't show up in your tight window QB bullshit stats.

And we haven't won a game all year that we're losing at the half.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only Cowboys who have showed up for the game today through one half:

Michael Gallup, Kai Forbath and Demarcus Lawrence.

Horrendous effort by the OL and front 7 as a whole. Absolutely abhorrent coverage by the LB's and secondary, guys left wide open all over the place. No pass rush to speak of.

Almost every pass Prescott has thrown has been behind the receiver. Two of the balls he did throw on the money were dropped by Witten and Cooper.

If the Eagles were at full strength this game would be over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Had to burn a TO because the QB lacks accuracy. Stupid shit like that that don't show up in your tight window QB bullshit stats.

And we haven't won a game all year that we're losing at the half.

Prescott has really struggled with accuracy for sure today.

But the rest of the team is sucking dick bigtime, and this defensive game plan has to be one of the all-time worst. Which is saying something when it comes to these coaches, they've had plenty of these "all time worst" type games over the past 10 years or so.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we're gonna win despite ourselves. and I'm serous about Philly losing next week, so all of this is academic

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Doug Pederson looks like someone who wanted to win and then was like "Oh yeah if we win we have to play the Seahawks or 49ers. I don't wanna do that". I hope the Eagles don't give us this game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Doug Pederson looks like someone who wanted to win and then was like "Oh yeah if we win we have to play the Seahawks or 49ers. I don't wanna do that". I hope the Eagles don't give us this game.

Game should have been a cakewalk win for the Cowboys this week, instead we are sucking dick and barely in a game against a suckass team missing tons of starters and key players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brad Sham in pregame "The Cowboys want to come out and be really physical on both sides of the ball"

Actual results: Cowboys play like a bunch of pussies and get asses whipped on both offensive and defensive fronts.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Game should have been a cakewalk win for the Cowboys this week, instead we are sucking dick and barely in a game against a suckass team missing tons of starters and key players.
the sorry ass Redskins with a fraction of our talent gave Philly more of a game. no one plays down to opponents like Big D.

Top Bottom