SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Watching the Texans/ Bucs game and I'm pretty sure whoever the analyst is works for Winston's agent and now the halftime guys are slobbering all over Winston.
Hilarious.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Winston is a latter day Jeff George. All the talent in the world but for some reason can't put it all together.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well, after being slobbered all game by Rich Eisen & co. , Winston throws his 4th pick. Game over.

The irony of Ian Rapapport reporting the Bucs were going to keep Winston mere hours before he has another terrible game is hilarious.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Buffalo and New England playing a pretty good defensive game that's being overshadowed by Mike Tirico and Kurt Warner verbally fellating Brady or anyone on the Pats.
Brady ain't gonna fuck you Mike, calm down.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone watching this rams game?

I'm behind on my DVR and the score was 14-3, checked something on the internet and accidentally saw the score is 24-21 Niners as the first half close.

what the heck is going on?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With how decimated the Shegulls are for the game tomorrow, if we get beat hopefully Garrett is gone by Monday morning

If not on the flight home

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With how decimated the Shegulls are for the game tomorrow, if we get beat hopefully Garrett is gone by Monday morning

If not on the flight home

Bad news for you, we can lose today and still win the division next week.

Garrett wont be gone until our season is officially over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i

Todd Archer ESPN Staff Writer
A win today against the Eagles will clinch the NFC East for the Cowboys, but it could also help players' wallets too. A postseason berth would mean an extra $375,000 to Jason Witten since he has surpassed 55 catches already. Michael Bennett would need a half sack in the final two games to earn an extra $750,000. Without the playoff spot, he would pick up $500,000 with a half-sack. Randall Cobb would need 10 catches in the final two games to earn an extra $250,000.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bad news for you, we can lose today and still win the division next week.

Garrett wont be gone until our season is officially over.
No, Garrett won't be gone until the car that he's in the trunk of is at least 10 miles down the road...

Top Bottom