bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
BB it's not too late to get me this for Christmas, just wrap her up and Fedex her my way.

I've been really good this year, I think I deserve it.
I know for a fact that you're married, so .... she'll arrive in a plain brown wrapper.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Grim assessment indeed. Pretty much nailed it in regards to the season, and it's a lost one at that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez is off on a twitter rant saying that Garrett wasted the primes of

Romo
Dez
Sean Lee
Zack Martin
Travis Frederick
Jason Witten
D Ware
Demarco Murray
Dak
Zeke
And Amari Cooper

You go Dez

Tell it to the mountain brutha!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I absolutely hate people who minimize what the man did here. Even comparing Romo and Dak to him. Disgraceful. Aikman had it all; leadership, accuracy, arm, intelligence, unselfishness...he was the full QB package and I don't think I'll ever see another like him in my lifetime. I saw both Roger and Troy in their prime. Other saw Meredith........props.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez is off on a twitter rant saying that Garrett wasted the primes of

Romo
Dez
Sean Lee
Zack Martin
Travis Frederick
Jason Witten
D Ware
Demarco Murray
Dak
Zeke
And Amari Cooper

You go Dez

Tell it to the mountain brutha!

good for Dez but quit letting the asshole owner off the hook!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Thats possible too but my point was jeri is happy as long as the team is being talked about, he only fears apathy (or pays lip service to this notion)

listen starting at 21:15:

that pic on the video looks like he picking his nose haha

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NFL network is replaying this game right now just in case you wanted to relive the anger and frustration all over again

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Raiders dumped him for a reason. He spends too much time trying to run the perfect route as opposed to getting open. Then there's the no-show performances on the road and the endless nagging injuries. He is anything but elite.
I've got a Raider buddy who warned me about Cooper when we traded for him that he lacks passion and fire and drops way too many balls...questions his love of the game..we'll see

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a few buddies that are huge Raider fans and the only thing they said when the trade happened was “good luck with that”

And they are usually over on Sundays so we will watch the Raiders when they aren’t playing at the same time as my Cowboys

So I’ve seen a number of his games myself

He can have amazing games at times, but he can just as easily have a dud of a game where he disappears

And yes, he has always had problems with drops

When he first got to Dallas it appeared that he had fixed his drops/lack of passion for the game type issues. But they are apparently back.

I had hoped a change of scenery would help with these issues. That appears not to be the case

I really like Coop, but leading the league in drops can’t happen, ever! That shit don’t fly

Top Bottom