icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

zeke is back

i hope to watch the defense terrorize eli all day

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I must say, I am looking forward to watching the defense this season more than the offense. That is hardly ever the case nowadays.

With the strength of our D-Line and our secondary having another year working with Chris Richard this D could be pretty stout

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know, when Zeke signed yesterday, I actually felt a little excited about the season for a minute. Then I remembered who was GM and coach and it quickly passed. Back to the same depressed grouch.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We ll see about the defense last time they were on the field it was fugly. Still not in love with the DTs who got gashed big time. Of course McVay knew what the defense was going to do ahead time. NYG coach about as competent as Garrett.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know, when Zeke signed yesterday, I actually felt a little excited about the season for a minute. Then I remembered who was GM and coach and it quickly passed. Back to the same depressed grouch.

right there with you amigo

I've gotten sucked into the idea they have some pretty good players and while Dak's passing accuracy/anticipation is an issue, I love him and think there's something special about him

at the end of the day, they'll fall well short (just don't believe a rookie OC with so little experience doesnt get exposed especially when the games really matter)

I think another GM & head coach combo could win it all with this team tho

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So is this going to be the official week 1 pick em thread?

If so I’m picking the Cowboys to win

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So is this going to be the official week 1 pick em thread?

If so I’m picking the Cowboys to win
I wasnt sure i was going to keep track this yr since doomsday had asked me last yr and now hes gone

Who else wants to continue the pick em league?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wasnt sure i was going to keep track this yr since doomsday had asked me last yr and now hes gone

Who else wants to continue the pick em league?

I think it should continue. Just cuz Dooms switched to his Steelers site doesn’t mean that we should stop our yearly tradition of the pick em threads

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am with Scot. Still should have a predictions thread. Maybe it will draw some traffic. I ll go Cowboys. If they lose this game it will likely be a long season. If Dooms went off to a Steeler site I hope he was well paid and Jerry and Jason didn't drive him to it.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Giants fan here. Gonna be a very tough game for us to pull out but I'm hoping our coaching staff studied what the Rams O ran on your D in the playoffs last yr & can replicate some of it. I feel that a "12" personel O will be more effective vs the Dallas D, Do some jet sweeps/misdirection & play 2 TEs more often with Engram/ Ellison & put SB in the slot on pass plays. I don't see any Dallas LBer keeping up/covering SB 1 on 1. If my team plays a passive/conservative game & doesn't take some chances on 4th dn deep in Dallas territory & just settles for 3, we will lose & lose big, we need 7s, not 3s when in the Dallas RZ. On D , I say we stack the box & let Dak try to beat us thru the air because if Zeke is running thru us like a hot knife thru butter, game over. We cannot allow the Dallas O to dictate TOP. Either way, hope for no major injuries to key players & that the game is a good one, win or lose. The pressure is actually all on Dallas not only in this game, but all yr. My team is expected to still be rebuilding this yr with an eye on competing in 2020.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Giants fan here. Gonna be a very tough game for us to pull out but I'm hoping our coaching staff studied what the Rams O ran on your D in the playoffs last yr & can replicate some of it. I feel that a "12" personel O will be more effective vs the Dallas D, Do some jet sweeps/misdirection & play 2 TEs more often with Engram/ Ellison & put SB in the slot on pass plays. I don't see any Dallas LBer keeping up/covering SB 1 on 1. If my team plays a passive/conservative game & doesn't take some chances on 4th dn deep in Dallas territory & just settles for 3, we will lose & lose big, we need 7s, not 3s when in the Dallas RZ. On D , I say we stack the box & let Dak try to beat us thru the air because if Zeke is running thru us like a hot knife thru butter, game over. We cannot allow the Dallas O to dictate TOP. Either way, hope for no major injuries to key players & that the game is a good one, win or lose. The pressure is actually all on Dallas not only in this game, but all yr. My team is expected to still be rebuilding this yr with an eye on competing in 2020.

Greetings. While I'm hoping the Cowboys win by 20 points +, I am not as confident as some others. Week 1 is always a crap shoot and anything can happen. Rarely are teams fully prepared. Now that Quinn is on suspension, Taco is on inactive, and Gregory isn't here yet, I'm a bit worried. The key to winning is to pressure that piece of garbage Eli Manning. I don't see how we do that if we start that waste product Crawford at RDE. That said, I wouldn't put a dollar on this game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Well, y'all don't have the albatross that is having the team run by the jones buffoons so that gives you a leg up to start

jeri and his sycophants seem to be talking super bowl around dallas so that usually means a disaster of a season so I like y'alls chances to force Dallas to start things off with a whimper

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't have any Stealers' site, you limpwristic little woebegone weenie. Wouldn't even ever be a member of one.

YES!!

He's back to stir up some shit!

I miss the Dooms/Scot battles

pull up a chair and stay a while for the season

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm gonna try something different this year and play the role of homer and go full bore

so my prediction is a Cowboys win

THE FIRST OF MANY, BITCHES!

Top Bottom