X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not pick up some scab but a decent back on a team with some depth ....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If we were a running back away from having a shot at winning a championship, I'd agree. I don't care for the 3 we have. I don't think Murray or Felix are as bad as they look. I think we have a terrible offensive line. I think we have two parts that are worth a damn. Both tackles, although I'd switch them around.

We're like 10 players away from having a shot at winning big. Running backs can be found in the mid rounds, you just gotta quit drafting scat backs who can't carry the load.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not pick up some scab but a decent back on a team with some depth ....

we dont need any other rb's

just need better run blocking, although with the way we're throwing the football other teams are going to have to quit crowding the LOS so much

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Somebody just asked Chris mortensen on his twitter account if the cowboys would sign tiki barber since jones is out.....

First off jjones is not out....secondly, first thing I thought of was our local pink lady.

Cythim

Reaction score
Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams and Willis McGahee were available in free agency.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At this point in the season, I can replace Felix in the two fantasy leagues I have him in within 24 hours and be improved. In the real NFL, not so much. I can see them bringing in someone this year, but who, when, and whether or not it'll be a help or not nobody can say.

Plymkr

Reaction score
All the rb's are average. And, with the O-line, while decent in pass protection, still can't block for shit when running. Or, could it be no vision from the backs? Maybe both.

Bottom line. I am liking the youngness on the O-line. Growing pains are gonna happen, that goes with it. But, these two rbs that have been on this team the past few seasons have no excuses. THey are what they are. Fill gaps until a decent RB is found. And Dallas doesn't need this stupid ass "runningback by committee" bullshit. Thanks parcells, you prick. They need a hammer and some puke to spell him from time to time.

Choice is a joke, and completely sucks balls. No reason for him to even be on this team.

Dallas could definately use the help at RB, DB and some vets on the O-line for depth.

Oh yeah, and damn WR or two couldn't hurt. The kind that can play through pain would be nice too.

C

Cr122

Go ahead and trade for another back, he won't do much better. I love how everyone blames Felix for the Oline not run blocking.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Go ahead and trade for another back, he won't do much better. I love how everyone blames Felix for the Oline not run blocking.

I blame both parties. Not just Felix. He just isn't that good, can't stay healthy. The O-line is gonna have it 's problems no doubt. This dude has been here for years and still hasn't produced on a consistent basis.

Dallas is going younger at O-line and getting new players.

Bout time they did the same at RB.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I blame both parties. Not just Felix. He just isn't that good, can't stay healthy. The O-line is gonna have it 's problems no doubt. This dude has been here for years and still hasn't produced on a consistent basis.

Dallas is going younger at O-line and getting new players.

Bout time they did the same at RB.

We played two of the best run defenses in the league in back to back weeks and we are hampered at a number of spots. What the hell do you expect? The jets are terrific against the run and the niners havent given up a 100 yard rusher in over two seasons....the only other teams that play the run this well is pittsburgh.

we will have opportunities to run against washington, they are all banged up at corner, landry is still injured and they blitz nearly every other down. This is the exact kind of team we can run on.

Plymkr

Reaction score
We played two of the best run defenses in the league in back to back weeks and we are hampered at a number of spots. What the hell do you expect? The jets are terrific against the run and the niners havent given up a 100 yard rusher in over two seasons....the only other teams that play the run this well is pittsburgh.

we will have opportunities to run against washington, they are all banged up at corner, landry is still injured and they blitz nearly every other down. This is the exact kind of team we can run on.

Hope you're right there bud. Because, I dont' see it happening.

Top Bottom