dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting thing I noticed tonight while perusing DC.com

On the website where they list the coaches and front office people, Garrett is still listed 1st on that page, above Jerry Jones.

I remember seeing it that way right after Garrett was named the perm HC, but prior to him I dont recall any other HC's ever being listed above Jerry on the website.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's pretty easy, Garrett and him are real pals. We're like La Cosa Nostra.

What are you talking about?

Dan Campbell was an intern two years ago with sporano and then this year they hired him as the tight ends coach.

Erik Williams did a semi intern thing with us last summer. Wade didn't seemed to thrilled with it. He kept reminding the media that he wasn't actually part of the staff.

A year before he was on fox 4 with Alvin Harper, Dixon Edwards and others blaming romo for everything and calling our players a bunch of losers.

Next thing You know Williams is an intern or whatever on our staff.

It was and is dumb. If I were in that locker room and he came in I would have sent his ass right back out the door.

But I guess this team has never had that kind of pride.

I wonder if Campbell is the guy who is coming here that sdogo was referring to? If so as much as I like the guy not sure how excited that makes me unless sporano is coming too.

Reaction score
Interesting thing I noticed tonight while perusing DC.com

On the website where they list the coaches and front office people, Garrett is still listed 1st on that page, above Jerry Jones.

I remember seeing it that way right after Garrett was named the perm HC, but prior to him I dont recall any other HC's ever being listed above Jerry on the website.

Obvi garrett is not another puppet coach then.

Case solved.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's going to sick watching the giants beat green bay but they will lose to new orleans no doubt.

Cythim

Reaction score
It's going to sick watching the giants beat green bay but they will lose to new orleans no doubt.

New Orleans sucks when they have to play in the fresh air and sunlight of the west coast. San Francisco will win that game and beat the Giants to make the Super Bowl.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You think that's bad. The Eagles pissed in the Cowboys' face this year to the tune of 50+ - 14.

3rd place. At least it isn't basement........***prays Redskins don't get RG3***

Top Bottom