Reaction score
Usual cast of characters mentioned in the second video.

Spears, Spencer, Free, Romo, and Tyron.

Here's my next group of 5 guys who have something to prove:

Demarco - that he's not made of glass
Felix - that he's not made of glass
Dez - that he can be relied on
Costa - that he doesn't suck balls
Miles - that he came into the season healthy

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
miles is going to go crazy this year.

I dont even have a doubt about it...

even if we win only 3 games or something a healthy romo and a healthy austin is going to be great. One of the best duo's in the league.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
miles is going to go crazy this year.

I dont even have a doubt about it...

even if we win only 3 games or something a healthy romo and a healthy austin is going to be great. One of the best duo's in the league.

Agreed. I have 110% faith in our offensive weapons. I just don't trust the interior OL or the playcalling.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Agreed. I have 110% faith in our offensive weapons. I just don't trust the interior OL or the playcalling.

norm was talking about the line this morning, claimed he asked a number of league sources about the line and they all were ho hum about the players but spoke highly of callahan and what a teacher and motivator he was....said if these were his guys he wanted the line should be improved greatly....

so that is a positive..

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

As usual, the SoCal soldier and I are on the same page.

Offensive line and coaching will ultimately determine our fate

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
norm was talking about the line this morning, claimed he asked a number of league sources about the line and they all were ho hum about the players but spoke highly of callahan and what a teacher and motivator he was....said if these were his guys he wanted the line should be improved greatly....

so that is a positive..

Callahan the great teacher and motivator. Sounds like that'd make a good head coach.....

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Callahan the great teacher and motivator. Sounds like that'd make a good head coach.....

I dont know about that...

Rich Gannon and tim brown hate his guts....

go find the ticket segment from about a year ago where tim brown let it all out on callahan......the players hated him.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I dont know about that...

Rich Gannon and tim brown hate his guts....

go find the ticket segment from about a year ago where tim brown let it all out on callahan......the players hated him.

That was kind of the point.

He sucked as a HC at both college and pro levels.

Well, maybe "sucked" is a bit harsh but he wasn't anything special. Average at the college level, below that at the pro level.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He was an absolute disaster at the college level.

Callahan is being pumped up a little too much, but I don't doubt he'll be better than old man Houck.

Reaction score
He was an absolute disaster at the college level.

Callahan is being pumped up a little too much, but I don't doubt he'll be better than old man Houck.

His NFL stints weren't exactly glorious either. People were eager for a change, but Callahan wasn't even the organization's top choice. I think he'll do ok, but he's not some messiah for sure. The fans just love to marinate in that snake oil Jerry sells.

I'm not sure coaching is the simple solution for guys like Costa and Nagy.

Top Bottom