Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;43ArawVqsbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ArawVqsbM[/video]

Reaction score
She'll let him out before 30 days are up. Once she feels her statement has been made, he'll be released.

Reaction score
Remember that time he wore that mock golden Hall of Fame jacket on the sidelines?

Hes probably not going to get inducted.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember that. He also wrote a letter to Goddell addressing him as "Dad."

BTW, I'd like to slap that judge on the behind.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My heart doesn't bleed for 85, but that judge wanted her 15 min. of fame, or had a severe case of PMS. Sending a guy to 30 days in jail for others laughing at something he did, and as much of an attention whore as 85 is he didn't do it to get the crowd going. He didn't pat the ass and turn to the crowd for the cheers, he just did what he used to do when he had a good outcome in his profesional life.
Heck the judge even told him he should be greatful to his attorney!

Reaction score
Wasn't Ocho in violation of parole for beating up his gf or something? The judge probably wanted to stress that the situation was not a joking matter.

Ocho is a fucking clown. I never understood the collective media boner for him.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wasn't Ocho in violation of parole for beating up his gf or something? The judge probably wanted to stress that the situation was not a joking matter.

Ocho is a fucking clown. I never understood the collective media boner for him.

The idiot changed his name back to Chad Johnson from Ocho Cinco, which means "Eight Five" in Spanish, not "Eighty Five."

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure he knew that. Ochenta y cinco sounds retarded. Ochocinco, while still stupid, isn't as bad

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for him. You don't do shit like that in court. Especially in front of a lady judge.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nope, he acted like "Thanks for getting me off or beating my girlfriend. Way to go."

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Slap the shit out of your wife.........sentenced to counseling.

Pat your lawyer on the butt for getting you off the hook for slapping the shit out of your wife.........30 days in jail.

Top Bottom